Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Is there anyway to tell if you do pull a SP or do they not release the SP variations till after? And if its after how long do they wait before they divulge this information? Just curious as Ive never busted a box on immediate release and I am doing so with contenders. Thanks
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    Is there anyway to tell if you do pull a SP or do they not release the SP variations till after? And if its after how long do they wait before they divulge this information? Just curious as Ive never busted a box on immediate release and I am doing so with contenders. Thanks
    Normally Panini will release the info later, usually about a month. So last year I sold the Martez Wilson SP to like 115 or something for $25, which isn't bad, but probably could have got $10-25 more. A lot of people who bust and post sell stuff for $100-200 and a week later you can buy it for $30. So it's a crap shoot.
    All of the variation stuff will be short printed like the ROY contenders Autos and Rookie Ink autos, see sheet below.
    http://atlsportscards.com/product_ex...2010-12-12.pdf
    Last year they did like missing logos on helmets jerseys and missing armbands as the variation short prints only on the on card autos so you have to pay attention to what you are getting.
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

So are you going to be buying a case?
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    So are you going to be buying a case?
    Last year I said I wasn't and ended up busting about 15 boxes, got 1st pick in a card draft and didn't hit much.
    Still no Kaepernick, so that kind of blows.
    I'm in another team draft from this year and have the Eagles and Seahawks, so I'm not sure if I'm going to bust any or not. I imagine, I'll get stupid and buy some but probably not a case at a time.
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

my pick is kuechly, and I meant it may just be a nobody we dont expect.

Quote Originally Posted by ajw9356 View Post
    Kuechly led the NFL in tackles correct? I don't think he's a nobody.
    So I found some of the shortest prints from each set that I could find.

Tyron Smith, Dallas Cowboys /23
    Jeremy Kerley, New York Jets /82
    Cecil Shorts III, Jacksonville Jaguars /99 (multiple others)
    Aldon Smith, San Francisco 49ers /102
    106 Blair White Indianapolis Colts /75
    Aaron Kelly/21
    Tom Brandstater /63
    Michael Oher /99
    Jed Collins /30
    Ryan Torrain /70
    Dantrell Savage /76
    Peyton Hillis /113
    Joe Flacco /220
    Matt Ryan /246
    Adrian Peterson AU/355
    Calvin Johnson AU/525
    Kenny Irons /50 (no auto)
    Maurice Clarett AU/89
    Mike Williams AU/73
    L.Fitzgerald AU/50
    Chris Simms Blk AU/79
    Carson Palmer Blk AU/36
    Carson Palmer BLue AU/158
    Andre Johnson AU/199
    Jeremy Shockey AU /160
    Julius Peppers AU/40
    Adam Archuleta/50
    Boo Williams AU/50
    Keith Adams/50
    Kenyatta Walker AU/50
    LaMont Jordan AU/50
    Leonard Davis/50
    Nate Clements/50
    Jamar Fletcher/50
    Richard Seymour/50
    Robert Carswell/50
    Rod Gardner AU/75
    W Middlebrooks/50
    (None stated)
    1999 SSD
    Jeff Garcia AU/325
    Peyton Manning /200
    Randy Moss /300
    Might be more in this one
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfanincltnc View Post
    my pick is kuechly, and I meant it may just be a nobody we dont expect.
    That's cool, misunderstood, but it's your opinion anyway, so opinions aren't wrong. If you're right you could see another Aldon Smith type price I would guess.

Thanks, James

Being a Bear fan I think Last year Nathan Enderle was a pretty short print just cause I remember saying there is no way I'm paying that much for an Enderle lol
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

Quote Originally Posted by soxfanray View Post
    Being a Bear fan I think Last year Nathan Enderle was a pretty short print just cause I remember saying there is no way I'm paying that much for an Enderle lol
    160 Nathan Enderle, Chicago Bears (99, redemption) (There was about 12 or 15 redemptions /99)
    Good luck, even though they are /99 looks like they are still selling for $75, you could try to turn in a lower bid, but I doubt you can get one real cheap.
    Last edited by ajw9356; 01-21-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks, James

im thinking
    case keenum
    mark barron
    rod streeter

and luke kuechly isnt nobody droy

Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    im thinking
    case keenum
    mark barron
    rod streeter

and luke kuechly isnt nobody droy
    if that's the case I'm golden, I can't seem to break without hitting a Keenum or Barron.

Thanks, James

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast