Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I am going with TY Hilton as a massive SP. I know a few other products have bumped him to the lower tier of AUs, but just seems conspicuous with Contenders. Outside that I think Bryce Brown is likely as would Morris Claiborne (Panini seems to like to SP more popular teams) and Chandler Harnish (why not pick Mr. Irrelevant for irony's sake).

I imagine they will keep Morris in normal run, as that would make the product more appealing since it is hard to pull much of him elsewhere.
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.

Quote Originally Posted by ajw9356 View Post
    160 Nathan Enderle, Chicago Bears (99, redemption) (There was about 12 or 15 redemptions /99)
    Good luck, even though they are /99 looks like they are still selling for $75, you could try to turn in a lower bid, but I doubt you can get one real cheap.
    He was cut or released I thought, so not a bear at this time.

Edit: Wiki says he is a Titan now.
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants72 View Post
    I am going with TY Hilton as a massive SP. I know a few other products have bumped him to the lower tier of AUs, but just seems conspicuous with Contenders. Outside that I think Bryce Brown is likely as would Morris Claiborne (Panini seems to like to SP more popular teams) and Chandler Harnish (why not pick Mr. Irrelevant for irony's sake).

I imagine they will keep Morris in normal run, as that would make the product more appealing since it is hard to pull much of him elsewhere.
    Hilton, not a bad guess, Claiborne and B. Brown, also good. That would be funny for Harnish to be the SSSP as Mr. Irrelevant!

Was thinking about this a little, I'm going to make a prediction that Luck is /300 (just like Peyton Manning), would have some huge similarities in the fact that the card is going to look like the 1998 and the QB of the next 15 years for the Colts with same print run. Wouldn't be SSP, but super desireable!
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

im saying Kirk Cousins gets Sp'd
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSB42Champs View Post
    im saying Kirk Cousins gets Sp'd
    A team break for the Redskins could be huge if that's the case! Hit both RG3 and Cousins and you could be in some $.
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

considering Morris will defintely be.. I think that is without a doubt... and Alfred is a studly dudley
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSB42Champs View Post
    considering Morris will defintely be.. I think that is without a doubt... and Alfred is a studly dudley
    Forgot about Morris. Definitely a good team to pick! Just hoping to hit a Russell Wilson in the case break I'm in, got the Seahawks and eagles.

Thanks, James

Quote Originally Posted by ajw9356 View Post
    Kellen more is a good guess, but I doubt he is a SSP at least, to much popularity. Like you said the SPs are usually random players and the SSPs seem to end up being O-line or Defensive second tier. I would have put Morris Claiborne as a SP also because it seems to me Cowboys seem to get the SP treatment. I could see BJ Coleman being a SP just to create the buzz (or ticking them off) with the Pack fans.
    I'm not sure they'd SP Coleman again as they already did that with him in Crown Royale.
    Collecting: Steelers, and Pirates
    Best bet to reach me is by pm. I'm not on here often.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersRock2453 View Post
    I'm not sure they'd SP Coleman again as they already did that with him in Crown Royale.
    Wasn't aware of that but he may not like to sign much and so may be short printed in more than just the crown. Jimmy graham pretty much short printed his whole rookie year, only 1 unnumbered auto out of everything.

Thanks, James

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants72 View Post

I am a Colts fan and a collector of these cards. I hope T.Y. Hilton is not SSP. That would be a big hit to me because I expect Luck to be short printed or they could do a rookie photo shoot variation again. Last year, was an anomoly with the photo shopped variations. The prior year Blair White was short printed to 75. My point is short prints make collecting a team more difficult if not ridiculous. I heard a Cowboy collector get bummed that Tyron Smith was limited to 23. It knocked this guy out of collecting his team.
    I love the comprehensive nature of this set but I also find the relatively high rookie ticket hit rates per box to yield a lot of commons. Then you throw in super short prints with bust players. Just look at Ronald Johnson for the niners. Great player at USC in college but got cut in training camp.

I don't mean to boast. I own the highest POP Blaire White BGS 10/10. That gives me a little vindication for the work I put into posessing my very own Blaire White card and possessing the fortitude to have it graded. Afterall, sometimes your intentions produce unintended nice consequences.

Plus why change the Championship Ticket to the Front Row Ticket?
    Last edited by MadColtsFan; 01-27-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast