Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    NYGiants72 - PM me if you are interested in a 'lot' of various Rookie Ticket Giants. Nobody big so pretty cheap. The lot does include 3 Terrell Thomas Super Short Print runs around 100 to 130 or so.
    Last edited by MadColtsFan; 01-27-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfanincltnc View Post
    He was cut or released I thought, so not a bear at this time.

Edit: Wiki says he is a Titan now.
    He was def not on the team this past year even if he was I wouldn't touch it. Hanies contender was sellin high to at one point. Boy they can sure draft QBs can't they
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

Quote Originally Posted by MadColtsFan View Post
    NYGiants72 - PM me if you are interested in a 'lot' of various Rookie Ticket Giants. Nobody big so pretty cheap. The lot does include 3 Terrell Thomas Super Short Print runs around 100 to 130 or so.
    Please let's keep this as a speculation of 2012 Contenders Chat, no trying to move any product to others here please. PM someone if you think they may be interested.

I am ready for the product to hit shelves.
    Any speculation on how many Redemtions are going to be in the product this year?
    I would bet LaMichael James, Justin Blackmon, Bryce Brown and Russell Wilson, who else has been in a lot of Panini redemptions this year? Is Alfred Morris on redemption in some product also? Also does anyone know of any players refusing to sign such as Julio Jones, so that I don't get stuck redeeming something that won't ever get signed?
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

@ajw is Julio still refusing to sign I pulled a NT RPA of his last year... good thing I sold it eh
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSB42Champs View Post
    @ajw is Julio still refusing to sign I pulled a NT RPA of his last year... good thing I sold it eh
    That's the word I keep hearing, I don't have any solid authority that I've ever seen verify that though. From what I've heard and read is that he isn't honoring his contract because he wants more money to finish signing, from what I can tell nothing has been seen live since he decided that. I have a couple of his redeemed from last year, I'm hoping to get another Heath Miller, non-numbered non-rookie auto for it like I did the last time a redemption didn't come through.
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Ravens they always have a sp
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    Ravens they always have a sp
    Who do the Ravens have this year again, I don't recall a lot of their rookies?

Thanks, James

Bernard Peirce off the top of my head. Not sure who else...
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    Bernard Peirce off the top of my head. Not sure who else...
    Oh yeah, I forgot about him. Maybe him then.

Thanks, James

Quote Originally Posted by MadColtsFan View Post
    I am a Colts fan and a collector of these cards. I hope T.Y. Hilton is not SSP. That would be a big hit to me because I expect Luck to be short printed or they could do a rookie photo shoot variation again. Last year, was an anomoly with the photo shopped variations. The prior year Blair White was short printed to 75. My point is short prints make collecting a team more difficult if not ridiculous. I heard a Cowboy collector get bummed that Tyron Smith was limited to 23. It knocked this guy out of collecting his team.
    I love the comprehensive nature of this set but I also find the relatively high rookie ticket hit rates per box to yield a lot of commons. Then you throw in super short prints with bust players. Just look at Ronald Johnson for the niners. Great player at USC in college but got cut in training camp.

I don't mean to boast. I own the highest POP Blaire White BGS 10/10. That gives me a little vindication for the work I put into posessing my very own Blaire White card and possessing the fortitude to have it graded. Afterall, sometimes your intentions produce unintended nice consequences.

Plus why change the Championship Ticket to the Front Row Ticket?
    I see them going with the same model as last year and not completely SPing the major "on-card" rookies. Probably another variation...but hopefully a full photo variation this time and not some intern showing of his photoshop skills like last year's travesty. In 5 year will anyone care whether there is a "Ridell" missing on Cam's helmet? It will fetch some premium, but not that of a truly different card.
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast