Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants72 View Post
    I see them going with the same model as last year and not completely SPing the major "on-card" rookies. Probably another variation...but hopefully a full photo variation this time and not some intern showing of his photoshop skills like last year's travesty. In 5 year will anyone care whether there is a "Ridell" missing on Cam's helmet? It will fetch some premium, but not that of a truly different card.
    I still liked 2005 Preview Tickets, they were stamped with a serial number, beats the mess where the Tebow inscriptions were open to fakes. I hope they get away from the photoshop variants also! Mickey Mouse operation using those.
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Ok so I thought this would be a good time to do this, it appears to be two unnumbered variations, 1st is the RC Ticket, 2nd is the Rookie Ticket SP Variation looking Right?, Playoff Ticket /99, Cracked Ice Ticket /20, I like the Cracked Ice, like a refractor version or as close as you can maybe get.
    Luck contenders.jpgLuck SP Variation.JPGLuck Playoff ticket 99.JPGLuck Cracked Ice 20.jpg
    Time to start posting the short prints tell us what you think!
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Crickets chirping... birds tweeting... Rip Van Winkle snoring...
    This thread is about to be short printed.
    I am aparently going to be wrong on the print run of the Luck base auto, it doesn't appear to be SP, just the photo variation. If recent history holds true, the SP versions that are unnumbered of the Stars are going to be about 25. Just a guess. I guess my last post in this thread unless anything else pops up.

Thanks, James

Im still waiting for my case. I wont get it til tomorrow. Im not sure but Kellen Moore may be a short print. Ive only seen 3 rookie ticket autos and 1 cracked ice. The Luck photo variation I think Ive only seen one or 2 of.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

The variations will be an Sp but they will take a regular rookie and It will be SSP. Still pretty new product so hard to see all the cards released.
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    Im still waiting for my case. I wont get it til tomorrow. Im not sure but Kellen Moore may be a short print. Ive only seen 3 rookie ticket autos and 1 cracked ice. The Luck photo variation I think Ive only seen one or 2 of.
    Quote Originally Posted by trask7 View Post
    The variations will be an Sp but they will take a regular rookie and It will be SSP. Still pretty new product so hard to see all the cards released.
    Thanks guys. I was just thinking there would be a little more chatter on this product than what I've seen so far. I'm sure there will be more listings posted as the product comes out, I agree the photo variations are going to be similar to the airbrushed missing logo's and be short printed. I think they will do like 25 or 50 of the Super desireable players and 100-250 for the 2nd tier players. I have seen some photo variations on stickered autos so far, so maybe every player has a variation? Of coarse it appears each card will have the Playoff Ticket Auto /99 and a Cracked Ice /20 and I saw a Championship Ticket 1/1 I think online. I like this set up, if you really like a player you'll have a chance to pick up 4 or 5 different auto's of them out of contenders base set then you can look at the RC Ink and Roll Call or what ever other insert auto's are out there.

Thanks, James

Ive seen one live 1/1 it was Blackmon, Ive seen one 1/1 redemption of bryce Brown, Ive seen one golden ticket of Vick and Ive seen printing plates which i dont care for to much. I know Ive seen a luck variation on with two hands on the ball and one where just one hand is holding the ball. I have seen a griffin variation yet though.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Pulled a Daryl Richardson redemption which seems to be an SP..
    Hidden Content

I no longer buy from ANYONE unless it is through paypal. Thanks for your understanding.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (17)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Been tracking the Seahawks ones and I do not think any of them are SSP's. Wagner may be a slight SP but not sure about that either.
    Building sets and only collecting Seahawks I like from now on.

I have been watching for the Dolphins and No Jorvorskie Lane autos have come up yet. He is on the CL so thinking he is an SP.
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast