Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    Ive seen one live 1/1 it was Blackmon, Ive seen one 1/1 redemption of bryce Brown, Ive seen one golden ticket of Vick and Ive seen printing plates which i dont care for to much. I know Ive seen a luck variation on with two hands on the ball and one where just one hand is holding the ball. I have seen a griffin variation yet though.
    I saw a 1/1 Championship Ticket of an Eagle I think selling. Only one I happened by. I just saw a Luck Photo variation w/ 2 hands Pulled at the LCS.
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks4ever View Post
    Been tracking the Seahawks ones and I do not think any of them are SSP's. Wagner may be a slight SP but not sure about that either.
    I didn't see much for the Seahawks, but saw one of the variations of a Seahawk, I'll have to check which one it was. I busted 7 boxes, hit the Russell Wilson RC Ink for the Seahawks, TY Hilton Variations and a few other decent hits, including Nick Toon!
    Got a Cracked Ice base card and an Andrew Luck Gold Die Cut /100, LCS owner is a huge Colts fan so he got it.
    I'll be posting some scans of my hits later, I'll try to limit what I post to just ones that I don't see tons of on the bay keeping in line with the short print theme here.
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Ok, for those of you watching, I have a sure fire way to tell the variations, confirmed. I am scanning some images and pop them up here as soon as I can to show how to tell, FYI, you don't even need to look at the photo to tell.
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Panini just released a blurb about short prints. Its the third comment down.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...apped-contest/
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Ty Hilton is looking like my shortest print RC, I don't see hardly anything will less than at least 10 listings so far. Didn't see any of the Variation ones though.

Thanks, James

Got a box today. Inside was card #173, Nick Perry.

With no draft information, or height, weight, and DOB, above and below the logo on the back.

Possible variation?

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    Got a box today. Inside was card #173, Nick Perry.

With no draft information, or height, weight, and DOB, above and below the logo on the back.

Possible variation?
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ay-or-anything
    Check this thread out, I am almost 100% sure that would be the photo variation based on what you are saying but without looking at the card...the thread shows exactly the difference between the two, you have to read a couple posts just to make sure.

Thanks, James

Yeah, AJ, I saw that thread. That's what led me to believe I got one, maybe, haha.

In a whole case, plus several retail boxes last year, I did not pull one variation. And it looks like I got one in ONE box this year.

Is there now a variation for ALL the rookies?

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    Yeah, AJ, I saw that thread. That's what led me to believe I got one, maybe, haha.

In a whole case, plus several retail boxes last year, I did not pull one variation. And it looks like I got one in ONE box this year.

Is there now a variation for ALL the rookies?
    There is no real way of telling what's going on with Contenders for sure until they release all their print runs ect. From what I've seen, it appears like there will be a photo variation for a lot of the RC Ticket Autos, all, I don't know? Not all of them are going to be a real short print either. You may get one guy that has 1000 regular and 1000 photo variation, who knows. That being said, since the photo variations are going to be for a lot of the 130 ticket autos vs last year only the on-card top 30, there are going to be more available. They aren't going to as tough a pull, but you're probably going to see some short prints of 25-50 of the photo variation on the super high end players like Luck and Griffin that will be actually probably a little tougher to pull since there will be more prints of the lower end players (watering down the product - for lack of a better term), again speculation. The original post has the cards listed in groups where you can proabably assume similar results from last year pulling those hits.

FYI, I have listed redemptions and sticker autos for the top players, it looks to me like at least 10 of the On-card autos were changed to stickers and the sell sheets stated 2 on-cards per box and I'm thinking it's about 1 (including the ones changed to stickers, on cards are tougher to get). Also, it looks like 11 of the top ones are also redemptions. If anyone sees mistakes in the first post, please bring it to my attention and I'll revise it. I plan on updating the 100 stickered autos with a redemption tag once I get some time.

Thanks, James

Quote Originally Posted by ajw9356 View Post
    A.J. Jenkins (sticker)
    Alshon Jeffery (redm-POT Live sticker)
    Andrew Luck
    Bernard Pierce (redem)
    Brandon Weeden
    Brian Quick
    Brock Osweiler
    Chris Givens (sticker)
    Coby Fleener (sticker)
    David Wilson (sticker)
    DeVier Posey (redem)
    Doug Martin
    Dwayne Allen (redem)
    Isaiah Pead
    Jarius Wright
    Joe Adams (sticker)
    Justin Blackmon
    Kendall Wright
    Lamar Miller
    LaMichael James (stick)
    Michael Floyd
    Michael Egnew (stick)
    Mohamed Sanu
    Nick Foles (redem)
    Nick Toon (redemption)
    Robert Griffin III
    Robert Turbin (redm)
    Ronnie Hillman (stick)
    Rueben Randle (redm)
    Russell Wilson (redem)
    Ryan Tannehill
    Ryan Broyles (sticker)
    Stephen Hill (redem)
    T.J. Graham (sticker)
    Trent Richardson

2012 Contenders Football
    Rookie Tickets
    100 Rookie Autographs - Sticker Applied
    Playoff Ticket Parallel #/99
    Look for Sp Cards!
    Adrien Robinson
    Alfred Morris
    Andre Branch
    B.J. Coleman
    B.J. Cunningham
    Bill Bentley
    Bobby Rainey
    Bobby Wagner
    Brandon Taylor
    Brandon Hardin
    Brandon Bolden
    Bruce Irvin
    Bryce Brown
    Case Keenum
    Casey Hayward
    Chandler Harnish
    Chandler Jones
    Chris Polk
    Chris Rainey
    Cory Harkey
    Coty Sensabaugh
    Courtney Upshaw
    Cyrus Gray
    Dan Herron
    Danny Coale
    David DeCastro
    Davin Meggett
    Deangelo Peterson
    Demario Davis
    Derek Wolfe
    Devon Still
    Devon Wylie
    Dont'a Hightower
    Dontari Poe
    Dre Kirkpatrick
    Fletcher Cox
    George Iloka
    Gerell Robinson
    Harrison Smith
    Jamell Fleming
    James Hanna
    Janoris Jenkins
    Jared Crick
    Jeff Demps
    Jeff Fuller
    Jerel Worthy
    Jonathan Martin
    Josh Cooper
    Josh Robinson
    Josh Gordon
    Juron Criner
    Kellen Moore
    Kendall Reyes
    Keshawn Martin
    Kevin Zeitler
    Kirk Cousins
    Ladarius Green
    LaVon Brazill
    Lavonte David
    Luke Kuechly
    Marc Tyler
    Mark Barron
    Marquis Maze
    Marvin Jones
    Marvin McNutt
    Matt Kalil
    Melvin Ingram
    Michael Brockers
    Michael Smith
    Mike Martin
    Morris Claiborne
    Mychal Kendricks
    Najee Goode
    Nick Perry
    Olivier Vernon
    Omar Bolden
    Orson Charles
    Quinton Coples
    Rhett Ellison
    Riley Reiff
    Rishard Matthews
    Rod Streater
    Ronnell Lewis
    Ryan Lindley
    Sean Spence
    Shea McClellin
    Stephon Gilmore
    T.Y. Hilton (redemption)
    Tauren Poole
    Tavon Wilson
    Terrance Ganaway
    Tim Benford
    Tommy Streeter
    Travis Benjamin
    Trumaine Johnson
    Tyrone Crawford
    Vick Ballard
    Vinny Curry
    Vontaze Burfict
    Whitney Mercilus

ROOKIE TICKET SPsCard # Player Team Pos. Qty.
    167 Michael Brockers St. Louis Rams DT 38
    131 Dont’a Hightower New England Patriots LB 47
    120 Courtney Upshaw Baltimore Ravens LB 57
    135 Jeff DempsNew England Patriots RB 99
    168 Michael Smith Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB 99
    ROOKIE TICKET VARIATION SPs Card # Player Team Pos. Qty.
    124 David DeCastro Pittsburgh Steelers G 10
    131 Dont’a Hightower New England Patriots LB 10
    132 Dontari Poe Kansas City Chiefs DT 25
    135 Jeff Demps New England Patriots RB 25
    137 Fletcher Cox Philadelphia Eagles DT 25
    138 George Iloka Cincinnati Bengals S 25
    141 Harrison Smith Minnesota Vikings S 25
    157 LaVon Brazill Indianapolis Colts WR 25
    159 Luke Kuechly Carolina Panthers LB 25
    163 Marvin Jones Cincinnati Bengals WR 25
    167 Michael Brockers St. Louis Rams DT 25
    168 Michael Smith Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB 25
    179 Riley Reiff Detroit Lions OT 25
    196 Whitney Mercilus Houston Texans LB 25
    225 Russell Wilson Seattle Seahawks QB 25
    Updated some info

Thanks, James

I just pulled the Hightower Variation SP. Scans to come later of my whole case break.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast