Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    I just pulled the Hightower Variation SP. Scans to come later of my whole case break.
    That's awesome, that will undoubtedly be one of the shorter prints of everything, if you're selling you can probably command a pretty penny for it and make it pay for multiple boxes.
    So far I got nothing.
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Thank you. I just finished busting my case and got quite a few Variations. I got 6 hits a box, some boxes had all sticker autos, But I only pulled 4 REDEMPTIONS and I cant complaind on who they were. About to post all my hits in the review thread so if your interested to see what I hit check it out.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of OCT 2013. STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Quote Originally Posted by meuandthelot View Post
    Posted that in the card talk section this morning. Considerably shorter printed than last years. I managed to pull the Upshaw and the Brazill Variation. Should be able to recoup $150-$200 based on print run which is good.
    Shoot me an email and I will forward you an excel spreadsheet of all the stuff I am looking to buy!

I need your 1997 Black Diamond Doubles and Triples! Hidden Content

Always looking for Upper Deck Stuff and Autographed Mini Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by meuandthelot View Post
    It's double posted in this thread, you don't need the link, just go to the first page or the 6th where I updated it, thanks for the post though.
    Quote Originally Posted by manning991 View Post
    Posted that in the card talk section this morning. Considerably shorter printed than last years. I managed to pull the Upshaw and the Brazill Variation. Should be able to recoup $150-$200 based on print run which is good.
    Everyone seems to be doing better than me, I saw at least 10 posts on everything I pulled minus the TY Hiltion, that was Thursday when I checked. Upshaw should be good! Good luck!
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Quote Originally Posted by ajw9356 View Post
    It's double posted in this thread, you don't need the link, just go to the first page or the 6th where I updated it, thanks for the post though.

Everyone seems to be doing better than me, I saw at least 10 posts on everything I pulled minus the TY Hiltion, that was Thursday when I checked. Upshaw should be good! Good luck!
    Also got a Hilton in my case break, going to be very interested to see the remainder of the SP list.....
    Shoot me an email and I will forward you an excel spreadsheet of all the stuff I am looking to buy!

I need your 1997 Black Diamond Doubles and Triples! Hidden Content

Always looking for Upper Deck Stuff and Autographed Mini Helmets

Hey, I was right on Reilly Reiff!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

How do you think the Russell Wilson Variation will go for?
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    Hey, I was right on Reilly Reiff!
    I hope you picked one up! Awesome speculation!
    Quote Originally Posted by JPDSPORTSCARDS View Post
    How do you think the Russell Wilson Variation will go for?
    If people have done the research I would say $250 without too much trouble, possibly more if you find the right buyer, pricing cards is not my strong suit and there may be others better suited to answer that.

Thanks, James

Its crazy to think that there are more of a players Playoff Ticket autos then there are of there regular auto. Kinda cool though.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast