Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    Its crazy to think that there are more of a players Playoff Ticket autos then there are of there regular auto. Kinda cool though.
    If I'm not mistaken, by the time print runs are released, I think there will probably be some cards where the variation might also be a higher print run on a few cards also.
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Quote Originally Posted by ajw9356 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, by the time print runs are released, I think there will probably be some cards where the variation might also be a higher print run on a few cards also.
    Very true. Ive seen more variations of some players then there regular variation.

Josh norman of the panthers is one of them.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

It sounds like what I am hearing is that the Playoff Ticket is a ser# 99. The rookie bases have variations, but the variations seem to be coming up different? Sounds like a twist on Preview Tickets. This is exciting. Fill me in..

This thread is getting long. I did a search for Andrew Luck and somebody witnessed a variation auto get pulled at a show (Youtube?). I cannot recall. Can somebody confirm the existence of the Andrew Luck varation auto please? Are they coming up at all?
    Last edited by MadColtsFan; 02-10-2013 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadColtsFan View Post
    It sounds like what I am hearing is that the Playoff Ticket is a ser# 99. The rookie bases have variations, but the variations seem to be coming up different? Sounds like a twist on Preview Tickets. This is exciting. Fill me in..

This thread is getting long. I did a search for Andrew Luck and somebody witnessed a variation auto get pulled at a show (Youtube?). I cannot recall. Can somebody confirm the existence of the Andrew Luck varation auto please? Are they coming up at all?
    Ya bud, if you refer to the pics and info on the first page on the post there is a visual guide to the Andrew Luck autos also.
    This applies to most of the cards, but I haven't been doing a ton of looking online:
    There is base RC Ticket auto, then a photo variant on the front with out the info around the logo on the back of the card (For Luck this is 2 hands on the ball and looking right as opposed to the base is one hand on the ball), there are some on ebay. Then as far as I know all the autos have a playoff ticket /99 auto and a cracked ice/20th anniversary auto /20, plus there should be a championship ticket 1/1 for each also.
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Another SP list was revealed. Lets see who has any of these.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ders-football/
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Most up to date list that I know of so far updated on the first page.

Thanks, James

151 Kellen Moore Detroit Lions QB 198
    151 Kellen Moore Detroit Lions QB 50

UUUUUUGH This kills me. especially the ones that get posted on ebay for 300 BIN/BO like the one just posted.

I sold my Bryce brown for 25 bucks......I'm sick to my stomach
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

My Dont'a Hightower Variation 10 will be listed either this weekend or the beginning of next. The regular sp version just ended for 330.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast