Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 32magicman View Post
    cmb for the AJ Green Crown silhouette auto
    Just liked the Cam Newton Contenders.....not enough value in the Green crown 2-clr auto to get the Cam. thanks though for the look.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

2. Wata Photo
    ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    I need the Martin
    Do u still need this auto too?

09' Elite Matthew Stafford

I like the Russell Wilson Rookies & Stars Patch Auto, Alfred Morris hard hats and Colin Kaepernick limited autos. Did u like the Strata clear cut patch auto? maybe we can work up a deal. pm me if needed. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    Do u still need this auto too?

09' Elite Matthew Stafford

I like the Russell Wilson Rookies & Stars Patch Auto, Alfred Morris hard hats and Colin Kaepernick limited autos. Did u like the Strata clear cut patch auto? maybe we can work up a deal. pm me if needed. thanks jeff
    Just picked up the Stafford and i'm not really too big on strata.

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    Just picked up the Stafford and i'm not really too big on strata.
    no problem....the martin was gonna be tough to get anyways....thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    no problem....the martin was gonna be tough to get anyways....thanks 4 the look.
    What are you saying? I don't get a shot at the Martin unless I want the other two also?

I'm saying i won't trade a patch auto of martin for a sticker auto of Alfred morris.........plus i know i can't trade the martin for the Kaep or Russell Wilson patch autos. That's why i asked if u needed the Stafford elite auto as u asked for it on this thread a few days ago.
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast