2 boxes of 2012-13 SPGU

I recently opened 2 boxes and 2 packs of 2013 SP Game Used. They weren't the best boxes(decent), but were alot of fun opening. All is for trade or sale. Just the decent hits are scanned below. Thanks for the look, Dave

Jersey:
    Claude Giroux (orange)
    Anze Kopitar (black)

Team Canada jersey:
    Chet Pickard (white)
    Corey Perry (red)
    Carter Ashton (red & white)
    Dany Heatley (red & white)

Rookie auto:
    Tyler Cuma #128

/74
    /15
    Rinne /35
    Kane /9
    Cormier /35
    Glennie /35
    Sheahan /35
    Dual patch /25
    Last edited by Flyers12; 01-21-2013 at 11:06 AM.
    I collect Simon Gagne, along with Flyer auto's and rookies. Mainly looking for RC's of Scott Laughton, Tye Mcginn, and Sean Couturier. I also collect Islanders Rookie Matt Donovan. Thanks in advance for any help, Dave.

My bucket: Hidden Content

I'd say you did better than average! The Glennie is an awesome hit!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

That's 2 boxes!! That's insane!! You got 16 hits in 2 boxes when you're supposed to get 10. I'd say that's pretty dang good
    Main PC: Marcus Kruger
    Other PC: Tommy Wingels, Christian Friedrich, rookie year stuff of (Craig Smith, Justin Faulk, Cam Atkinson, Cam Fowler, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Ryan McDonagh, Derek Stepan, Brandon Saad, Andrew Shaw, John Carlson)

2 rookies in 2 boxes? Jeez, talk about luck.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hey Im new to this forum. My name is Tyler. Big Jets fan so I like the Kane and Cormier cards there. Do you have them on ebay? Or how much are you asking for them?

if you trade your rinne i want it

werent the best boxes? are you kidding me? those were two RIDICULOUS boxes, those rookies sometimes are only falling 1 per 16 box case
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

Interested in the Kane, check my bucket and let me know
    Players I am looking for:Dan Hamhuis,Tyson Sexsmith,Lucic,Spencer Machacek,Michal Repik,Mark Fistric,Jonathon Blum,Gilbert Brule,Evander Kane,Cody Franson,Brent Festerling,Brendan Mikkelson,Andrej Meszaros,Mario Bliznak & any other former Vancouver Giants players
    Check my bucket out Hidden Content

Pretty nice box breaks
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content