Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Newest Baby In My Growing Collection!

Hello and good afternoon/evening everyone.

As you all are well aware by this point, my goal is to acquire at least one significant piece of memorabilia from every goaltender to ever play a second in the NHL.

I have started to collect cards in a much more limited capacity and I have also begun to sell off many of my non-Irbe and non-PC items. So take a look at what some of my card sales materialized into.
    I have added many beautiful pieces during 2012, so here it is, my newest addition and first for 2013, a 1998-99 Edmonton Oilers road jersey worn by Steve Passmore in his first career NHL win on March 3, 1999 against the Buffalo Sabres.

Front:

Crest with nice puck mark:

Front of left sleeve. Some nice puck marks on the number two and on the sleeve:

Back:

Back of the left sleeve featuring excellent post transfer onto the jersey:

Back of the right sleeve featuring a nice puck mark on the orange/tan part of the sleeve:

So there you have it, comments are always welcome!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

I always liked Passmore, he signed for me through the mail many years ago. Great looking jersey.
    Hidden Content
    Irbe3201’s PC:
    Hidden Content