1 box of 12-13 SPGU, C'mon UD, a litttle attention to detail! :)

Decided to get my father in laws box of SPGU from his shelf, $95 dollars distributors cost.

Pack 1:

AF Triple: Sedin Burrows Sedin

Pack 2:

AF Single: Seguin Group A 1:183 packs

Pack 3:

Gold RC Auto: Nolan

Pack 4:

AF Triple: Gagne Brown Carter

Pack 5:

I was a little disappointed when I pulled this significant numbers card /9, when the player actually wears #99. Cmon UD, Really?!?

Significant Numbers Dual Jersey Auto /9: Wayne Gretzky!

That was sarcasm by the way, very stoked on my first ever Gretzky auto pull in 20+ years of collecting!

Probably going to ebay so I can by my daughter some items before shes born on April 23rd (give or take)!
    Last edited by JoexBondo; 01-21-2013 at 12:45 AM.
    Looking for Autos/GU of the 10-11 Bruins Cup Team in Bruins Uniform and Base/Inserts of players with the Cup!

OUTSTANDING pull! Never a bad box when pull an auto of the Great One ;)

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Nicely done :) Congrats on the daughter too! Should trade that for some Wickenheiser stuff and decorate the room ;)
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

What a beauty - congrats on the great hit!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Wow super hit, yeah they cheat on the numbering, same thing on the honorable numbers they have only once done it to /99, otherwise its usually just to 9 for some reason.. doesnt make sense.

I'd be happier with that Gretzky /9 vs /99. Shorter print run = higher-end trading if you move it. Nice pull btw.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

nice gretz !!
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Looking for star player RC's from SPX, SPA, UDS1/2, SPGU, Ultimate & MORE!