Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hudda123's Items on eBay

Rory macdonald ko 1st auto redemption shipped by topps!!!!!!!!!!!

Title says it all....its nice to see this card finally made.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Woooooot Woooot Woooot, When a very nice fella on here gets his i'll be getting mine :) pricey card too cant wait :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See youngdiehl's Items on eBay

hudda i got the notification too! do you think he has /159 base?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hudda123's Items on eBay

Some of the KO Autos were as low as #/90 weren't they? I think my GSP i was 90 and my Pettis is #/99 so I guess any guess is as good as yours :P

I was kinda surprised that my Rory Notable Nicknames and my Rory Auto Mat weren't shipped. I understand the Mat card needs to be made once the piece is signed but if they 1st auto was made, why couldn't the notable nicknames be made?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See youngdiehl's Items on eBay

the rest of the set is sticker autos, with their nickname, i dont think they have shipped the Melendez ones either and he has live autos in finest 2012, so i have no idea

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet! I'm thinking they will be /159 as every other debut auto seems to be.
    I think the lowest numbering is /75...Jones/GSP/Frankie, etc.
    I've noticed the redemptions really dried up on ebay, so who knows.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Frankie is of 99 so is Gray Shields and a few others.. Cain GSP Jones Silva all of 75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JonBones1985's Items on eBay

Yeah, check this out ! A few of my Rory´s are on the way !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, you have got some amazing cards that you're waiting on. Doesn't waiting for redemptions drive you crazy? I've got a dual auto of Chael Sonnen/Anderson Silva that I've been dieing to get. I check redeem.topps.com like every day, lol. Glad to see Rory's signing some cards, that's awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JonBones1985's Items on eBay

I check my redeem.topps.com every day too. And I got some mails from Topps :"This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently beyond the 15 week processing time allocated for the following redemption card....". It makes me crazy, because I want the cards for my collection. I hope it takes not so long.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast