Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Mid-January Mail Day

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country
    See jamarchand2012's Items on eBay

Mid-January Mail Day

Everything in this thread is in my PC and have been picked up since December 31st.

Always a fan of Stephen Curry. I picked up my first auto of his in November and I wanted more. I have added these since then.

Modest Kobe pick-ups. I have the autos but I pulled those in December so I could not add those to this post.

Another Modest collection, this one is Durant. Still looking for an auto but it seems like a lot of his rookie year Upper Deck stuff there are cut outs that cover up his some of his auto.

Just got the Pierce yesterday. I am not sure if the trader wants me to post him up but it might be the favorite card of my collection. The Derrick Williams stuff is just some starter pieces to a PC I am throwing together. The Kyrie? The Kyrie was the second-to-last piece of my Threads auto set.
    Thoughts? Opinions?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country
    See whyfly10's Items on eBay

Solid pick ups!!!