1999 Century Legends Ted Williams Auto FT/FS

Gonna be hard for me to move this but if it helps me get something I really want so be it. Im desperately trying to find a Brady/Montana auto especially the TTT booklet card with Montana, Brady, Manning, Moss, Wayne and Rice is THE card im looking for but will consider other highend from all sports. Dont want to trade down too much. This card was in Ted's personal collection and includes a signed letter from his daughter to confirm this.

Last edited by mallcopkj; 12-27-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Ill take a shot. Pm me please
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mallcop, you've been picking up some real nice cards from the Williams collection lately. Congrats!

check my bucket and shoot me a pm. thanks!
    Hello all! I am also an active member of TheBench (feel free to ask for references)! Always looking to trade or sell. My wants and tradelist are on my site. - my site:

Hidden Content

that's a beauty
    I prefer trades with at least $30 bv to make the postage worthwhile. PWE trades ok for small trades. I do not need to "win" a trade, this is not life and death and not an investment to me, just a hobby. Have fun and be fair with me.

how did you get cards from the williams collection?
    Looking for Russell Wilson, Marcus Allen, J.J. Watt
    Trying to collect Topps Archives Autographed cards, Baseball or Football
    My Bucket is a work in progress right now.
    Hidden Content

ill take a stab at it, go ahead and cmb pleasee. thanks!
    My Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content