Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche
    See avalanche_kenny47's Items on eBay

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche

BOGO SALE! Lets try this. Until Sunday at 6pm Pacific Time if you buy any card at my listed price, you can purchase an equal or lower priced card at 50% off. Buy 2 cards at $10 each, pay $10 for the first and $5 for the second. This will apply to as many cards as you like. Like 20 cards? Pay full for the 10 highest priced and 50% for the lower 10. Just incase this takes off, post which cards you would like in the thread, NOT private message. That way I can keep track of who asked for specific cards first, to alleviate multiple buyers for same cards. If you have any questions feel free to post in the thread or message. Please post your purchase lists in the thread. Thanks, Kenny.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche

I added another 15-20 cards to the jersey card list at the bottom. Resorted the list by my priceing to make it easier to follow through. Will be adding another 20-30 cards tonight or tomorrow. Got a few good ones.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche

updated list, sold some cards, today is last day for my offer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche

bucket completely updated. tons of new card pics, check it out, link in sig. dont have prices yet but if interested in anything let me know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123