14 Prizm Retail packs from Target got me these ...

First off i just got back from a funeral overseas wherein my father in law passed away last week. Glad it was a federal holiday so i got time to do grocery and pick up some target retail packs. i know prizm is drying so i snagged whatever packs i could find. Honestly there was 1 pack that i almost left behind. the pack was opened probably half an inch wide so technically if you look at it you would surely see if theres a green inside. i was suppose to leave it i got curious so i peeped. no greens for sure but i see some white thingy inside so i took it and paid for it . to cut it short when i got home and busted the packs ... that open pack contained an autograph ... a pack searcher probablly missed it ...

so here were my hits

better rcs and inserts

not a biggie but here are my greens and the autograph out of the open pack

thanks for looking
    i trade by book , sell by SV and when reasoning fails Common sense should step in
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Wish our target stores sold NBA packs here in Aus :( Congrats on hitting the auto. Nice greens too!

Yeah, can't find Prizm in my retail stores, either. Nice box - could use the Ibaka.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content