Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

My bucket is completely up to date- anyone want to trade?

Have a look- Im looking for a ton of stuff, so Ill happily check buckets. I also dont mind trading GU/Autos for inserts or base I need, as long as the deal is one we are both happy with

Thanks!

Ed
    taking a break from trading

Absolutely loving the DWade RC. CMB and LMK if you're interested in anything, got some things not in bucket, too, if you're interested!
    PC: Darrelle Revis Adrian Peterson Russell Wilson Lebron James Josh Robinson Elliott Sadler Mark Sanchez Jamaal Charles
    Base/Inserts: New York Jets Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins Miami Heat

POKEMON
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Check me for any and/or all of the following:
    Earl Campbell Icons Letterman, Daniel Thomas 3 color GI Gear, Duntae Robinson AM 3 color, Braylon Edwards AM 3 color & the Stephen Hill Topps 2 color. Thanks
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

ed, who/what ru need for the J Dwyer gu as my bucket is not upd? have some olympic mem on there now
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

can use the moring gu and the cobb gu cmb hope we can work something out tks
    hope we can make a deal
    all trades sent in padded mailers and d/c.
    will not leave you feedback if you do not leave feedback for me.my bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by NateCashMoney View Post
    Absolutely loving the DWade RC. CMB and LMK if you're interested in anything, got some things not in bucket, too, if you're interested!
    didnt really see anything I needed for it, thanks though
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by UK_wildcat77 View Post
    Check me for any and/or all of the following:
    Earl Campbell Icons Letterman, Daniel Thomas 3 color GI Gear, Duntae Robinson AM 3 color, Braylon Edwards AM 3 color & the Stephen Hill Topps 2 color. Thanks
    your bucket link leads to the main page of photobucket- could you send me your specific bucket please and Ill take a look
    thanks!
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2 View Post
    ed, who/what ru need for the J Dwyer gu as my bucket is not upd? have some olympic mem on there now
    http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...S/DSC07726.jpg

this for it? LMK
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by jer123pat123 View Post
    can use the moring gu and the cobb gu cmb hope we can work something out tks
    moring? who is that?

Ed when you have the time please check me for these Dan Marino GU, Barry Sanders GU, Elroy Hirsch GU thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast