Looking to Complete Some Sets

I'm looking to trade for cards I'm looking for to complete a few sets I'm working on.

I'm looking for:

2011-12 Limited Hockey Stanley Cup Signatures. (Have Lidstrom, Ward and Franzen)

2011-12 Limited Hockey Crease Cleaners Autographs (Have Halak)

2011-12 Limited Hockey Crease Cleaners 1-20

2011-12 Dominion Stanley Cup Signatures (Have Mark Messier, Ray Bourque, Eric Staal)

ITG 100 Years of Hockey Card Collecting (Have Tretiak, Robitaille, Lafleur, Fuhr)

Bucket:

http://s1138.beta.photobucket.com/us...hanah/library/
    Hockey: Detroit Red Wings Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Lidstrom and Emerson Etem.
    My Hidden Content .

have a Crease Cleaner auto of Khabibulin available, saving Oilers for an upcoming card show here in Edmonton but id be willing to help ya out and swap it for something else Oilers if ur interested
    Check out the West Toronto Card Show; Home of the Gretzky Rookie Giveaway! Hidden Content

Visit the SCF Link below, Free Wilf Paiement Signing! November 30th, 2014

Hidden Content

Pm sent
    Bucket:Hidden Content
    Priority to Private Signings, Galchenyuk, Mackinnon,Maurice Richard, Lemieux, Crosby, Gretzky Roy, Brodeur, price and actual Habs

PM sent
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Have a 2011-12 limited stanley cup signature of Malkin /99 and maybe a 2011-12 crease cleaner auto of carey Price....
    Bucket:Hidden Content
    Priority to Private Signings, Galchenyuk, Mackinnon,Maurice Richard, Lemieux, Crosby, Gretzky Roy, Brodeur, price and actual Habs