Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I'm interested to know how many copies of a particular card you've seen together all at once (as in, part of a collection, etc.) but couldn't find a way to specify it in the title without making it too long. What I'm wondering is, what is the most copies of a particular serial numbered card that you have seen in one collection? I'm working on scanning one of mine bit by bit, but it will take a while. To give you an idea, I'm currently at 12 or 13 percent of the total print run of one card.

To elaborate on the thread's title a bit, I'm not really looking to see a huge collection of early 90's cards put together (I probably have close to 80 Roenick RC's, 70 Sundin's, etc.). I want to see people who have spent their time collecting multiple copies of a particular card!

I know I have seen some collectors with 2 out of 2 possible cards, or 5 out of 5, and that's amazing in it's own right. But I'd like to see some of the people who are working on higher numbered collections.

I once had 83 copies of a Steve Yzerman 90-91 Bowman - worthless unless they are Tiffany Parallel. I have seen auctions of 150 and up of 89-90 Topps and OPC cards of worthless cards as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like to have the entire print run (or close to it) of low #'d serial numbered cards so that set collectors and player collectors can't have them. I need them all so I am king of the world.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

thats kind of a poor way to look at it, we here on SCF usually help each other out, not try to make sure someone cant get a card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I am hoarding Red Deer Rebels cards... I have 80 or 90 copies of some of the base cards... staggering when you think that they are 1 per box...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)
    Country
    See jesus_lives2011's Items on eBay

Well, not as impressive as some of the others on here, but here are a few of the Landers I've hoarded.

Prime Time Rookies Auto Patches /5:

A few of my Dominion /57s (I have a few more as well):

I will post some more of my Prime stuff later, I have about 60 cards of him (there are 23-24 different ones, and I have no doubles of anything with a print run over 25) from that set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

Really have to be aware of the hoarders. Was recently letting some Bossy autos go of his current The Cup Stanley release, figuring will just catch the next one on ebay . Finally noticed someone buying them up, was able to grab one for my PC real quick, so someday he will have 49/50 copies :)

If it is the Enshrinement Sig then it will be 48/50 as I have one...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deucegroup's Items on eBay

I used to PC Anson Carter, I had 30-40 copies of each of his base cards, about a dozen of most of his jersey and autos... but the worse was his 2 RCs... have about 200 of the Pinnacle, but over 500 of the Upper Deck, probably close to 700!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

I thought I'd show off my Matt Johnson BAP auto's, I'm up to 44 copies of the card
    [/URL][/IMG]
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I like to have the entire print run (or close to it) of low #'d serial numbered cards so that set collectors and player collectors can't have them. I need them all so I am king of the world.

I'm the same way with one of my player collections. Luckily, it's Barry Brust, so I'm not hurting anyone.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345