Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hoarding! What is the most copies of a single card you've ever seen?

I'm interested to know how many copies of a particular card you've seen together all at once (as in, part of a collection, etc.) but couldn't find a way to specify it in the title without making it too long. What I'm wondering is, what is the most copies of a particular serial numbered card that you have seen in one collection? I'm working on scanning one of mine bit by bit, but it will take a while. To give you an idea, I'm currently at 12 or 13 percent of the total print run of one card.

To elaborate on the thread's title a bit, I'm not really looking to see a huge collection of early 90's cards put together (I probably have close to 80 Roenick RC's, 70 Sundin's, etc.). I want to see people who have spent their time collecting multiple copies of a particular card!

I know I have seen some collectors with 2 out of 2 possible cards, or 5 out of 5, and that's amazing in it's own right. But I'd like to see some of the people who are working on higher numbered collections.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

Well i have some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder :)
    I have not even counted them up but have more 20 each of Victor Hedman Cup rookies /249 , gold rainbows /77 and honorable numbers /77 as well as about 14 limited logos /50.
    I only chased 3 color or better patches or it would be a lot more of them.
    I finally took the time to put most of them into a 3200 count and shoebox.
    As yet they are not all scanned but here a couple scans to give you an idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

It's not huge, but I do have 25 copies of 96/97 Leaf Preferred Steel Power xx/2500...I had acquired 5 copies on my own when I discovered an auction for 20 more from one of the big boys on eBay (paralleldave or someone) and picked it up for $20 or something. Interesting part is that they are all numbered between 62/2500 and 96/2500, so he must have cracked TONS of wax all at once or had an inside contact at Pinnacle...I forget the timeframe but it might have been after Pinnacle went out to business and dumped a ton of product on the market - fun times!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have 14 copies of a /25 card with my PC-player hehe quite nuts huh?...But it could be more but I missed some.
    Plus I have 3 of a /5 Logo card with same player.

But the hoarding of Victor Hedman cards up above is quite amazing!
    I remeber that one of those Jordan Staal collector had all 5 of his 10-11 Dominion Emerald /5 which is quite impressive because of that at that time there was many who collected J.Staal then.

SCF Rewards
    Country

as mentioned on another thread, I hoarded Marian Hossa RCs...can't remember which set is was (might be Donruss Elite) but I have I think 80 of one of them. Around 20 of the UD.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Reading this reminded me bout a thread I seen on hobbyinsider a few nights ago while checking out the show nd tell

http://www.hobbyinsider.net/forum/sh...t=O'reilly

Not too sure who the member is or if he is over here but it's quite impressive! Makes me happy Galiardi was only on a few cards with him haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

I have 10 copies of a Pelle Lindbergh Ultimate Pad card out of 25 total...I think thats pretty impressive for him

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

I don't know who it is...the guy with the Jeff Carter PC...it is insane hoarding...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Lee's JVR rookie-year collection is incredible. He's got 35 of the 99 Cup rookies, over half the Ultimate Collection /99 print run, and over 30 jersey-numbered cards. Phenomenal:

http://www.jvr21.com/Cards.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

I think Lee's JVR rookie-year collection is incredible. He's got 35 of the 99 Cup rookies, over half the Ultimate Collection /99 print run, and over 30 jersey-numbered cards. Phenomenal:

http://www.jvr21.com/Cards.html

Wow.. that's a heck of a collection of JVR!

Though.. I have a card he doesn't have in The Cup that was inserted into 11/12.. Dual Honorable Numbers with Leino /21. Maybe I should hit him up?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast