Rivers SPA Mint FT Need High End Kaepernick or HOF Autos

The Rivers should be the first one you see in my bucket. I also am looking for any HOF autos esp Jim Brown
    Last edited by mike83wvu; 01-23-2013 at 12:28 AM.
    Anything WVU, Lakers, Titans or Texans.
    I can trade BV or SV. I do not give offers, if you dont know what your cards are worth who do I ask?

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by wtracy84 View Post
    cmb please
    Ton of nice stuff and I cant get to it all just yet. Get back to you by tonight.
    I can trade BV or SV. I do not give offers, if you dont know what your cards are worth who do I ask?

Hidden Content

CMB when you get a chance. ALso got a ton of HOF stuff in this thread.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-ers-amp-Stars.
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

im interested in some of the kapernicks. Please cmb and lmk thanks
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

interested? its 7/10 his jersey number. I like all the rivers and charles stuff.
    Last edited by SalukiGuy; 01-22-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    Photo Bucket
    Hidden Content

man you should start selling those kaepernicks sick... nice rivers happy giants traded him for eli :)... when did you get that Britt contenders? did he finally sign them
    Hidden Content
    Buying: High end Sam Bradford, NEED PEYTON MANNING CONTENDERS, Whatever catches my eye from premium brands
    Buying: Derek Jeter, Babe Ruth AUTOS

Be checking stuff late tonight, thanks for replies and sorry I'm slow.

Hidden Content

Wtracy -Sent pm
    GiantsSB42 - Like the Luck elite, no clue what it is worth. Britt just came in a couple weeks ago after a long wait.
    Cjar- Didn't see anything I could use right now but thanks.
    GoGiants- Like to get a price on your Derrick Thomas 91 auto

Hidden Content