Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buy Single or Buy Exquisite / NT

I haven't been to this site in a while as I had the birth of my first daughter in June and things 7 months later are finally slowing down back to normal.

It's good to be back, more mature and more organized.

I filed my tax returns and am getting back $5600 which for me is an awful lot of money, most money I think I've ever had at one time.

I want to get something high end for my collection. Looking to spend about $600. I love the thrill of opening but it would also be nice to have a Jordan auto. If it were your money, would you buy a high end product and hope to hit big or would you buy a Jordan auto?

Second question, if buying is your answer, what kind of Jordan auto could $600 get you?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Buy single(s) and you can get at least one high end auto of MJ. make sure you do your homework from who ever you buy the auto from.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would never buy a Jordan high end card all the auctions are schilled.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hiker777's Items on eBay

Check seller feedback and find the Jordan you want. I sold a very nice high end Jordan and it went for less than what I thought it would get but I would never shill bid it. You can checking bids on items anyway and if it looks strange stay away from the seller.