Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: More Prizm retail

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

More Prizm retail

Just got back from target and picked up the last 10 packs of prizm they had. Pretty happy with the results eventhough I didn't get any rookies worth mentioning. Came up with the following
    MVP insert-- Karl Malon
    Green Refractors-- David Robinson, Kevin Love Team USA (nice card)

SCF Rewards
    Country

shoot me a price on the love green, thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Put them all up on eBay the other day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice 2 greens 10 packs awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya that is what I was averaging until today. I went throught 30 packs and got six greens. Today I went through a fresh box + 19 packs and got 5. Still can't believe I haven't gotten any green rookies. You would think with 10 hits, at least one would be a rook. I'm gonna list the break later tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya that is what I was averaging until today. I went throught 30 packs and got six greens. Today I went through a fresh box + 19 packs and got 5. Still can't believe I haven't gotten any green rookies. You would think with 10 hits, at least one would be a rook. I'm gonna list the break later tonight.

I bought 12 packs and got a 1 green. It was a rookie but a rather worthless one Lance Thomas, much rather have the kevin love green, unless you get a decent rookie it is over rated to get a rookie.