Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

^What a clown John Boehner is!

BTW....I've got some stats for everyone here:

Since 1977 the TERRORIST organization known as "pro-life movement" have caused the following at abortion clinics:

>41 Bombings

>173 Arsons

>91 attempted bombings or Arsons

>1264 incidents of Vandalism

And here are the grim numbers:

8 ASSASSINATIONS......17 attempted murders......153 incidents of assault or battery....3 kidnappings!

Pro-Lifers = We only care until you are born....afterwards, please do us a favor and DIE if you don't believe what we believe!

***NOTE.....if you consider yourself a "pro-lifer" and you're offended that I called that movement a "terrorist organization", that's unfortunate, but I have solid numbers to prove that that movement/organization has created mass havoc in this country based on political and religious agendas.***

I dare anyone to challenge me that what these people do is not terrorism!

I actually agree with you on some of this. Most of the outspoken abortion opponents are right wing fanatical christian loons who make anyone who disagrees with abortion appear to be a fool. We need more moderate people to speak against abortion but also speak out for measures that will prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place. It's just common sense.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Can anyone find a law professor who actually defends Roe as good jurisprudence? Even the Supreme Court—in its Casey decision upholding Roe, after two decades of attempted rationalizations—couldn’t bring itself to declare Roe right on the merits. And you’d be hard-pressed to find a serious moral philosopher who cogently defends abortion without also justifying infanticide.
    If the choice is killing newborns up to age two or protecting life in the womb, the pro-life side wins, hands down. Even socially, abortion is on the wane. Hollywood doesn’t celebrate abortion; Juno, Knocked Up, and Bella all celebrate choosing life. “Pro-choicers”can’t even bring themselves to say which choice it is that they affirm;“abortion” has become an ugly utterance.
    Badlaw is still bad law. Dred Scott was bad law Roe is bad law. Stage of development does not make a human less human. Murder is still murder.

Pro-choicers as you call them are pro "CHOICE". They are not pro "any particular choice". They are PRO giving the woman the RIGHT to make whatever CHOICE she prefers. How hard is that to understand?

Try grasping THAT concept. Can I get a CHURCH for that veggie?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Pro-choicers as you call them are pro "CHOICE". They are not pro "any particular choice". They are PRO giving the woman the RIGHT to make whatever CHOICE she prefers. How hard is that to understand?

I'll give you one.
    CHURCH!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Uh....No.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So since you are in favor of chosing who to kill and who to not kill you should be ok with a guy having a choice of weather he wants to shoot some other guy who bumps him at the nightclub.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So since you are in favor of chosing who to kill and who to not kill you should be ok with a guy having a choice of weather he wants to shoot some other guy who bumps him at the nightclub.

That's a terrible analogy. What he's saying is pro-choicers are not necessarily for abortion. Many are against it. The thing is, pro choices think it is wrong to force others to live by their own choices and beliefs, pro lifers do not.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I could not have explained the position of "pro-choice" any clearer. If you "choose" to act like you don't understand it that is your choice. If you TRULY do not understand it, that is just sad. Either way, responding to your analogy would be a waste of time. So I CHOOSE to ignore it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I never though at ANY time I would have to follow the position of being pro-choice until this past September. When my daughter -age 16- told me she was pregnant. I stood by the stance and will always remain there but it was very. I did not try to influence her or force her to make a choice.

Kaelyn Sky is due April 5th. My first grand child

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

future congrats, grandpa!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I never though at ANY time I would have to follow the position of being pro-choice until this past September. When my daughter -age 16- told me she was pregnant. I stood by the stance and will always remain there but it was very. I did not try to influence her or force her to make a choice.

Kaelyn Sky is due April 5th. My first grand child

Congrats grandpa. You and your family will indeed be blessed for making the right decision.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast