Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54
  1. #41
    Point I am making - this was HER CHOICE
    I support her choice and will continue to support her
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  2. #42


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,381
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Point I am making - this was HER CHOICE
    I support her choice and will continue to support her
    So what you're saying is you're pro CHOICE and support her in her CHOICE to not have an abortion just as you would support her CHOICE to have an abortion and the fact you agreed with her decision in this case has no bearing on that support because you'd support her CHOICE either way?

    Impossible! All pro choices want everyone to get daily abortions. The Republican party told me so. Also, rape babies aren't an argument for legal abortion because if a girl gets pregnant it means she wanted it and wasn't legitimately raped. Rape pregnancies are a fallacy created by abortion hungry liberals.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  3. #43
    As a good parent would.Good luck on the baby


    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Point I am making - this was HER CHOICE
    I support her choice and will continue to support her
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    So what you're saying is you're pro CHOICE and support her in her CHOICE to not have an abortion just as you would support her CHOICE to have an abortion and the fact you agreed with her decision in this case has no bearing on that support because you'd support her CHOICE either way?

    Impossible! All pro choices want everyone to get daily abortions. The Republican party told me so. Also, rape babies aren't an argument for legal abortion because if a girl gets pregnant it means she wanted it and wasn't legitimately raped. Rape pregnancies are a fallacy created by abortion hungry liberals.
    Wick - Stop making so much sense! You are going to confuse people.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

  5. #45
    And you say I bash and put out contradicitory pictures about our president.How about all your republican bashing or does that not count in your world?




    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    So what you're saying is you're pro CHOICE and support her in her CHOICE to not have an abortion just as you would support her CHOICE to have an abortion and the fact you agreed with her decision in this case has no bearing on that support because you'd support her CHOICE either way?

    Impossible! All pro choices want everyone to get daily abortions. The Republican party told me so. Also, rape babies aren't an argument for legal abortion because if a girl gets pregnant it means she wanted it and wasn't legitimately raped. Rape pregnancies are a fallacy created by abortion hungry liberals.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  6. #46


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,381
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    And you say I bash and put out contradicitory pictures about our president.How about all your republican bashing or does that not count in your world?
    Please stay on topic. And I fully admit I bash the Republican party. It deserves it. Thing is, when I bash, there's a reason. I don't call Romney a pagan.

    Also, this is in no way on topic. Please don't drag down another thread. maybe go color for a bit and come back when you've calmed down. Ask mum for some juice.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  7. #47
    Just incase anyone needs it:

    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  8. #48
    Sorry Mum is not home and who makes you the one who decides the party needs bashed.So then don't judge others for their opinions.You are the one who should seek help my friend.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  9. #49
    Thank you Veggie
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Just incase anyone needs it:

    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  10. #50


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,381
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    This made no sense whatsoever, unless you ignore my posts completely. Then I suppose it can make perfect sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Sorry Mum is not home and who makes you the one who decides the party needs bashed.So then don't judge others for their opinions.You are the one who should seek help my friend.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •