Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

The next republican president should sign an executive order banning abortion. I give Obama credit, he is taking advantage of the republicans unwillingness to address this situation. Especially partial birth abortion.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Once a forward step is taken into the future, there will never be any turning back. Abortion will NEVER be abolished in the USA. It is Supreme Court suicide.

I suggest if you don't like the rules, move somewhere else, or invent a Time Machine where you can go back to being a Hillbilly.
    Last edited by centrehice; 01-23-2013 at 01:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

As long as conservatives are against contraception and sex education there will always be a demand for as well as legal abortion. It's a simple matter of cause and effect. If they would compromise a little then they would have some ground to stand on. I can see wanting to protect the lives of the unborn who have no one to speak on their behalf but you have no standing when it comes to stopping someone of sound mind from getting the tools needed to make their bedroom experience a most pleasurable and not to mention a safe one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I agree with this point.If you are that against something in your homeland MOVE and try somewhere else.

Once a forward step is taken, into the future, there will never be any turning back. Abortion will NEVER be abolished in the USA. It is Supreme Court suicide.

I suggest if you don't like the rules, move somewhere else, or invent a Time Machine where you can go back to being a Hillbilly.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I agree with this point.If you are that against something in your homeland MOVE and try somewhere else.

That's a load of crap.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your entitled to your opinion just like we all are

That's a load of crap.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well thank you for that. I am ever so grateful. I just don't believe in running away when things get tough. If you do, you have that right.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol

well thank you for that. I am ever so grateful. I just don't believe in running away when things get tough. If you do, you have that right.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see it overturned (nor do I think it will be) but to just give up would be even less respectable.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast