Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Also, the grass is never greener, it's just a different shade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well maybe that shade is better,maybe not

Also, the grass is never greener, it's just a different shade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The next republican president should sign an executive order banning abortion.

Brilliant.

The year after that, women all across America die in great numbers from "back alley" abortions.....and America becomes just like Mexico and Brazil.....oh and to add insult to injury, our health care status further dips making us the most laughable "1st world" country on this planet.

BTW.....more than 70% of Abortions in this country are by CHRISTIAN Women.

The hypocrisy is very great.

====================================

Roe Vs. Wade is one of the biggest landmark decisions ever made by the Supreme court, and it was the CORRECT one.

Science and Biology are against the supposed "pro-lifers", an non-viable fetus is no more a human (the way you and I are) than a zygote.

Furthermore, In this case a woman's right to her own body has precedence.

It's funny how we (males) are talking about all of this as if we know what's it's like to have a living being inside our bodies.

The simple fact is that sometimes (Regrettably) people make mistakes, and it is up to the woman to decide how she wants to handle that mistake.

Of course a lot of you will say that she should be "responsible", but we DON'T live in a society that forces people to be responsible.

Furthermore, a lot of abortions are done to save the mothers life, or due to incest/rape.

I have never been "pro-abortion", I think if my girlfriend were to become pregnant I would want her to keep it....having said that, I would respect her decision if she didn't want to keep it and wanted to abort.

I said this in another thread, and I'll say it again......we are all masters of our own bodies, and we all CHOOSE what to do with it.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 01-25-2013 at 02:48 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

The next republican president should sign an executive order banning abortion. I give Obama credit, he is taking advantage of the republicans unwillingness to address this situation. Especially partial birth abortion.

First Never will happen...
    Second they might not have to take any action. The so called Pro Lifers are cowards and work around Roe Vs Wade like in Mississippi, PA and Virginia laws recently.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The second the bombed one clinic they went from "pro life" to "selective death".

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can anyone find a law professor who actually defends Roe as good jurisprudence? Even the Supreme Court—in its Casey decision upholding Roe, after two decades of attempted rationalizations—couldn’t bring itself to declare Roe right on the merits. And you’d be hard-pressed to find a serious moral philosopher who cogently defends abortion without also justifying infanticide.
    If the choice is killing newborns up to age two or protecting life in the womb, the pro-life side wins, hands down. Even socially, abortion is on the wane. Hollywood doesn’t celebrate abortion; Juno, Knocked Up, and Bella all celebrate choosing life. “Pro-choicers”can’t even bring themselves to say which choice it is that they affirm;“abortion” has become an ugly utterance.
    Badlaw is still bad law. Dred Scott was bad law Roe is bad law. Stage of development does not make a human less human. Murder is still murder.
    Last edited by imronron; 01-25-2013 at 05:32 PM. Reason: bad grammar

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEMnyiDKUJI
    Sad thing is that this isn't even a joke.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

SCF Rewards
    Country

^What a clown John Boehner is!

BTW....I've got some stats for everyone here:

Since 1977 the TERRORIST organization known as "pro-life movement" have caused the following at abortion clinics:

>41 Bombings

>173 Arsons

>91 attempted bombings or Arsons

>1264 incidents of Vandalism

And here are the grim numbers:

8 ASSASSINATIONS......17 attempted murders......153 incidents of assault or battery....3 kidnappings!

Pro-Lifers = We only care until you are born....afterwards, please do us a favor and DIE if you don't believe what we believe!

***NOTE.....if you consider yourself a "pro-lifer" and you're offended that I called that movement a "terrorist organization", that's unfortunate, but I have solid numbers to prove that that movement/organization has created mass havoc in this country based on political and religious agendas.***

I dare anyone to challenge me that what these people do is not terrorism!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 01-26-2013 at 01:08 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Can anyone find a law professor who actually defends Roe as good jurisprudence? Even the Supreme Court—in its Casey decision upholding Roe, after two decades of attempted rationalizations—couldn’t bring itself to declare Roe right on the merits. And you’d be hard-pressed to find a serious moral philosopher who cogently defends abortion without also justifying infanticide.
    If the choice is killing newborns up to age two or protecting life in the womb, the pro-life side wins, hands down. Even socially, abortion is on the wane. Hollywood doesn’t celebrate abortion; Juno, Knocked Up, and Bella all celebrate choosing life. “Pro-choicers”can’t even bring themselves to say which choice it is that they affirm;“abortion” has become an ugly utterance.
    Badlaw is still bad law. Dred Scott was bad law Roe is bad law. Stage of development does not make a human less human. Murder is still murder.

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast