Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

11/12 Spurs NBA hoops team set FT/FS

Hey guys here's the deal. I ordered a set of the 11/12 Spurs nba hoops cards so I can score some autos at the hawks vs spurs game. Unfortunately the ushers at Phillips areana here in Atlanta all acted like jerks that night also coupled with the fact that I didn't recieve the cards to after the fact so I didn't score any autos that night. So that being said I am putting them up FT/FS here. I would offer to trade first but if you prefer to buy I can either do paypal or a money order ttm. The spurs only come to atlanta once a season and really do not need to have these cards sitting around for a whole year. These cards are perfect for set collectors, ttm and IP auto collectors. So what are you waiting for? Get at me with a reasonable offer and they are all yours.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

C'mon guys I know alot of ya'll do IP/TTM autos. These would be perfect to graph your favorite spurs players.