Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

3 Card mailday

Awhile back, I sent a card to a trader on another site not caring what came back or even if anything came back. It was a decent card, ITG Staal stick /24, but not one i was super worried about. The one thing I did know was coming back was a +1 on my Lidstrom RC collection. I'm not even sure how many of these I have anymore.

So, knowing that was coming I waited patiently. Quite frankly, I forgot about the whole thing. Anyway, it all came in today and in addition to the Lidstrom RC I found this

Which gives me a Linden AU from each team he played for (Canucks, Islanders, Canadiens, Capitals) though I am debating whether I need another Canucks one since he played for them twice. Thoughts?

The big card in this package was a big boost for my Barry Brust collection

06-07 BTP Bernier/Brust/LaBarbera

Thanks for the look. Comments always welcome!
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Well THAT was a ok trade eh? And yes, more Linden autos!!! Too many is never enough!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

You need a Linden in the Skate jerseys and one in the orca ;) nice cards!
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Thanks guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    You need a Linden in the Skate jerseys and one in the orca ;) nice cards!
    I was thinking that. I just picked up a second Linden AU, but it's an orca. I'm gonna count it for now until I can get my hands on a skate logo.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma