Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    Have this NT auto /10 FT!!

    Just looking for a decent trade! lmk if interested also FS!!

    Mike Wallace 7/10

    http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1354056289
    Last edited by DilonB; 12-21-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: had 2 of same card, changed numbering in post
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

    My Bucket: Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Like it. Also like the Welker Patch, Vernon Davis Patch and DeMarco Murray Patch/Auto. LMK
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Like it. Also like the Welker Patch, Vernon Davis Patch and DeMarco Murray Patch/Auto. LMK
    PM sent, anyone else?.... bucket also FT/FS!
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

    My Bucket: Hidden Content

  4. #4
    bump
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

    My Bucket: Hidden Content

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBDaName View Post
    what value you put on it?
    I have a $45 value on it because last 2 sales were $62 and $33.. average would be about 48 so ill go 45.. lmk thanks!
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

    My Bucket: Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DilonB View Post
    I have a $45 value on it because last 2 sales were $62 and $33.. average would be about 48 so ill go 45.. lmk thanks!
    who do you collect?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBDaName View Post
    who do you collect?
    AJ Green, Julio, Demarco,Doug Martin, 49ers, ill look at anything, no scrubs tho!
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

    My Bucket: Hidden Content

  9. #9
    check my bucket all subs including pc nft let me know if you like anything.
    http://s1278.photobucket.com/albums/y501/WillBDaName/

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBDaName View Post
    check my bucket all subs including pc nft let me know if you like anything.
    http://s1278.photobucket.com/albums/y501/WillBDaName/
    sorry man didnt see anything. Thanks
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •