Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flyers About To Go 0-3

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Flyers About To Go 0-3

Down 3-0 to the Devs in Jersey with less than 15 left in the 3rd. If they lose 4 straight, that may be a large enough hole to die in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Pronger and Jagr are almost impossible to replace, JVR is gone and now sounds like Hartnell is injured...ouch!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

BANNED

Country

Hartnell and Briere both out, Giroux cannot do all the scoring his self.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Ithink the bigger problem in philly is golatending, its been there downfall for years now

they need to get a #1 goalie in their system

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Ithink the bigger problem in philly is golatending, its been there downfall for years now

they need to get a #1 goalie in their system

Surprisingly the goaltending is doing alright, Bryz has looked very decent this year in his 3 starts so far. The stats don't show it but Bryz is playing better than the stats show. The only problem with the Flyers right now is they have absolutely no Defense and now their Offense is half injured. Flyers just got an unlucky start to the season but they will be back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

Yeah, I don't think goaltending is necessarily the issue. The Flyers have been really weak on D since Pronger went down, hence the Weber offer sheet in the summer. Timonen can't do it all himself.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

defence is hurting but you cant blame the def for all the goals, your goalie needs to step it up.
    hope they can work it out soon

BANNED

Country

defence is hurting but you cant blame the def for all the goals, your goalie needs to step it up.
    hope they can work it out soon

I've watched all 3 games start to finish, Goaltending not the problem. If you have not watched all 3 games, then don't comment on the lack of goaltending. Just being a Pens fan does not entitle you to give misinformation about a team you hate the most.

BTW: I'm not a Flyer fan, but I am here to call any nonsense, and what you've posted is nonsense.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

I've watched all 3 games start to finish, Goaltending not the problem. If you have not watched all 3 games, then don't comment on the lack of goaltending. Just being a Pens fan does not entitle you to give misinformation about a team you hate the most.

BTW: I'm not a Flyer fan, but I am here to call any nonsense, and what you've posted is nonsense.

did I saying any about hating the flyers, NO!!
    you should mind your own business, I never said anything rude or nastey about them, just stating the story, since last time I checked your goalie is the last line of defence before the puck goes in the net.

History of the flyers goaltending has not been too good over the years, any hockey guy can see that

jim
    Last edited by 09232003; 01-25-2013 at 12:16 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Hice, quit being a Miserable old "know it all"...your self proclaimed job to call "nonsense" on here makes you sound like an arrogant jerk...and the worst part, 90% of the time you don't have a clue...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast