Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bump
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

lets keep dealing!

bump

I have every color of Kellen Moore besides red and gold if your interested. If not no big d. Good luck getting some.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

what would ya need for em all bud?

Ive seen you have some 13/xxxx cards and we talked about them in the past but nothing ever really panned out. If you still have some I would be interested in them. I have orange, camo, purple, pink, black, prism, blue, and sepia extras of Moore.
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    Ive seen you have some 13/xxxx cards and we talked about them in the past but nothing ever really panned out. If you still have some I would be interested in them. I have orange, camo, purple, pink, black, prism, blue, and sepia extras of Moore.
    i doubt i have any 13/ i remember looking one time and not finding any... ill try again tho.

I remember a stanzi 13/xxx and if I remember correctly you had a die cut of harvin or someone #13/xxx. But if you dont have them anymore or just cant find em thats cool. I know moore isnt exactly the qb you were looking for lol just thought I would make the offer.

I remember that Stanzi, I believe it sold in a lot sale of mine... Just taking a stab in the dark, got a PP price for em?

Thats tough, wasnt really looking to sell em. It would probably be higher than your expecting. I would be at 11 dlvd for them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast