Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTB High End Bruins for the PC - Paypal Ready to Go!

Looking to add a nice Bruins item to my PC. Have tons of Paypal ready to go. Interested in high-end only, 1/1s, booklets, Cup, Dominion, dual/triple/quad autos, that sort of thing. Post any offers with prices here!
    Last edited by spg; 01-19-2013 at 08:43 AM.
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

Husky - Will pass on those, thanks for the offer though

All PMs replied to
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

Still looking!
    Hidden Content

PMs replied to, bump!
    Hidden Content

Let me know if any are of interest and we can discuss pricing:

Looking for: Panini Prime Colors - Retired Players, ITG Enshrined Mega's, Nameplates and Emblematics and Superlative Jumbo Emblems!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Bimola & xmitsui - Thanks for the offers but I'll pass
    Hidden Content

how about this one:

Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

Normally I'd be down for any shield, but those limited shields with the weird overlapping die-cut just looks so bad to me. Thanks for the offer though!
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast