Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    I like those parallel's a lot, but price point is way too much.

Harri
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Collect: Hidden Content

sticker autos is meh... otherwise fun concept.

I broke 2 boxes of this stuff and was quite happy and impressed with the product. I found it more fun then Black Diamond and Artifacts this year, even with the /99 I pulled out of BD as well as the patch/tag from Artifacts. I agree with the price-point being quite high but it was worth it. It brings back memories of the 90s cards and inserts holding value.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Worst product of the year. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by chakhae1 View Post
    Worst product of the year. The end.
    I don't know Classic Signatures was originally $180 at release, I think both Retro and Classic Sigs would be a close battle for crown of worst.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    I don't know Classic Signatures was originally $180 at release, I think both Retro and Classic Sigs would be a close battle for crown of worst.
    Except that the autos in Classic Signatures are hard signed.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Finest Refractors #99 Mark Messier.
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey and Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #248 Henrik Lundqvist

Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

I don't know what the heck is going on with UD, but this product is totally off the track. It's unacceptable to charge that much for sticker autos and a ton of inserts.
    Looking for: Erik Karlsson (Main PC), Mika Zibanejad (Secondary PC), JG Pageau, Kyle Turris and Cody Ceci
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

uh 212$ at dacard? is this real.... rofl... this must be a joke right.

I wouldn't crack this junk for anything more than $60/box. Even then, I'd probably pass. the idea of this product is cool, but how/why people are spending $200 + a box, I just can't even fathom.

I'd give this the nod as worst product of the year. At least Classic Signatures had on-card autos.
    #1 Collection: Barrasso
    #2 Collection : Ron Hextall
    Other: Lemieux, Crosby, Wregget

I know I risk losing a limb or even my head for asking this question, but I will risk it anyways:

Has anyone taken a few minutes to look through eBay completed listings of the sales of these cards?

A good number of the base EX, Flair Showcase, and Metal cards are going for $4 to $5. We pulled 2 EX, 4 Flair Showcase, and 4 Metal cards in our box.

There are a lot of the rarer inserts (4 per box) that are going for $15 to $30 (and that's not even the tougher pulls)

I'm not saying the product is a $200 a box product. But calling it a sub $80 product isn't realistic either.

I've said it before, UD should have taken a risk, included 0 autograph contend, included 6 of the rarer inserts per box and set it at $100 to $120.
    Hidden Content (Hidden Content )

Who I collect: Milan Lucic, Dougie Hamilton, Tim Thomas, Patrice Bergeron

Hidden Content

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast