ITG Reveals 2013 Spring Expo Plans

http://www.itgtradingcards.com/_blog...ng-expo-plans/

Ultimate Memorabilia 12th Edition Redemption

Each collector opening a pack of UM-12 will receive an Ultimate Legacy card featuring three pieces of game-used memorabilia. That's right if you open a five-pack box of UM-12 you will receive 5 Triple Memorabilia Cards unique to the 2013 Spring Expo. The entire checklist of Ultimate Legacy Redemption Cards will be posted prior to the Spring Expo.

2012-13 Between The Pipes Edition

Open a box of the newly released 2012-13 Between The Pipes at the Spring Expo and receive a specially made Masked Men Redemption Card limited to either 10 or 20 cards. These unique game-used memorabilia cards feature authentic memorabilia from a list of collector-favorite Masked Men. There are 60 cards in the Masked Men 5 Redemption Card checklist. The Game-Used Jersey cards have 19 silver versions and 1 gold version. The Game-Used Glove cards have 9 silver versions and 1 gold version and the Game-Used Pad cards have nine silver versions and 1 gold version. The entire checklist of Masked Men Redemption Cards will be posted prior to the Spring Expo.

Priority Signatures
    2013 Spring Expo will feature the Inaugural Edition of In The Game's Priority Signatures. Open a box of 2012-13 Heroes and Prospects and receive a Heroes and Prospects Priority Signature Autograph Card. The Priority Signature Autograph Cards feature many of the great Autograph cards featured in Heroes and Prospects since its inception. Each card is limited to a maximum of five cards and many are limited to just one copy.

Game-Used Memorabilia Display
    Each Expo In The GameLand features a stunning game-used memorabilia display. Past Expo have featured my All-Star Jersey display, my vintage Toronto Maple Leafs display and my Enshrined Hall of Fame display. For the 2013 Spring Expo, we are teaming up with the CHL to present a memorable display of CHL jerseys worn by some of today's greatest young stars. Taylor Hall-Windsor, Steven Stamkos-Sarnia, Dustin Brown-Guelph, John Tavares-Oshawa and many more.

In The GameLand is the place to be during the 2013 Spring Expo with many more attractions to be announced prior to the event including, Deal or No Deal sponsored by Prince Wholesale.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Mock-Up of redemption cards can be found on my blog.

http://prezsez.wordpress.com

Brian Price

Can't wait to crack my case at In the GameLand!
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

The Mask Game-Used cards look amazing! Great idea and concept.

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems