Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

I am totally happy with picking up more Irbe cards since this set has a few. I too can not see paying $200+ dollars on inserts and sticker autographs. I like that the cards are MINT that have the stickers but having a card hard signed is so much better and looks better. Why pay that much for autographs that have stickers? I do like the inserts that look like the inserts of the 90's. The Irbe shot is sweet on the Metal Insert and Ultra Insert.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

For less than the price of 1 box, I ordered a few minutes ago 2 boxes of Forever Rivals. I'll get 6 hard-signed autographs from 2 of the most popular teams in hockey. I'll also get 6 memorabilia cards of the 2 popular teams, with decent odds at limited and vintage stuff. My base cards will be /90, with parallels /30, and the inserts are like /270.

Honestly, Fleer Retro, I would break some at 80-90$/box.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

For less than the price of 1 box, I ordered a few minutes ago 2 boxes of Forever Rivals. I'll get 6 hard-signed autographs from 2 of the most popular teams in hockey. I'll also get 6 memorabilia cards of the 2 popular teams, with decent odds at limited and vintage stuff. My base cards will be /90, with parallels /30, and the inserts are like /270.

If you pull a Henri Richard Ltd Jersey RED, I'd appreciate a PM please :)

I saw the preview for 13/14 OPC today, ahead by a CENTURY of what I've seen from the Fleer selection on eBay.............

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you want 90s, wait until July.

Decades The 90s with hard-signed autographs and authentic memorabilia.

That's if you want 90s.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

That's if you want 90s.

Brian Price

Thank you for confirming it will be hard-signed. I'll break one for sure at release. I love these premium boxes with everything limited.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't want to hi-jack this thread, so will start another one but the base cards are limited to 50 gold and 130 silver of each card.

Very 90s foil look to the base cards.

That's enough in this thread.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

And that's where UD should have taken more of a risk. Get rid of the autos in this product and make it solely an insert driven product and set it at $95. I think it would have still done well.

As a 90's kid, I love these inserts. I collected all sports as a kid and these were all my dream cards. It's a very fun break. The $200 price point is going to be what ultimately dooms this product. The inserts are incredibly well executed with the new players on them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See game8's Items on eBay

They have a Brendan Mikkelson Flames auto in this product. He was traded from the Flames during the 2011-12 season

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

That's if you want 90s.

Brian Price

Can't wait!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I collected hard in the 90's and honestly, I can't even begin to imagine why anyone would want this stuff. The Fleer hockey brand was NEVER worth anything and no one ever said, "Get me that jambalaya hockey insert!". The Fleer Metal was the only set anyone cared about and that was because of the amazing back ground art.

I have to agree with someone who posted earlier, this just looks like a set to get rid of sticker auto's and throw away the Fleer cards UD was going to make, but then didn't due to the lock-out. I can't see cracking boxes/cases at the current price point as being anything other than awaste of money. I mean, has anyone seen how far the prices on Panini Classics Signatures Hockey has fallen?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast