Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTF Adrian Gonzalez.

Bump.........
    PC: Adrian Gonzalez....

2. Kronozio
    Pulled a 2013 Topps in dodgers uni today if interested. Would be looking for Justin Upton in return
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves fan. I don't collect cards anymore but do buy a pack here and there. I just had a son that I hope to get into collecting when he gets a little older. I constantly keep up with Braves news.
    Hidden Content

Willing to take any base card of Upton?

My Havelist link in sig any1 not on there sure(only have 24 right now)
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves fan. I don't collect cards anymore but do buy a pack here and there. I just had a son that I hope to get into collecting when he gets a little older. I constantly keep up with Braves news.
    Hidden Content

I have a base from 2012 bowman, interested?
    PWE ok? I also have a gold border RC of freeman from 2011 bowman.
    Last edited by waulk11; 02-01-2013 at 03:27 AM.

2012 Bowman Justin Upton is fine. PWE ok with me. Post it up and I will confirm and get it in my mail bag to go out with all the rest of my trades. Thanks
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the deal!

got your package in the mail today. Thanks for the trade
    Hidden Content

I just got his 13 Topps card today. I will take your 50 card cash for it. If agreeable post the trade.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    I just got his 13 Topps card today. I will take your 50 card cash for it. If agreeable post the trade.

Eric
    thanks for the offer, but I have it incoming.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast