Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Rotten to the Core: Obama's War on Academic Standards (Part 1)

America's downfall doesn't begin with the "low-information voter." It starts with the no-knowledge student. For decades, collectivist agitators in our schools have chipped away at academic excellence in the name of...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is a joke right?

Seriously.....this has to be an early April Fool's joke....RIGHT?!?!?

Let me get this straight....the GOP mindless sheeple are saying that OBAMA has a war on academic standards?

And yet they are the ones that said they didn't want students to think critically:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...pFXW_blog.html

Oh....and how can anyone forget this GEM:

@Michele Malkin....you are a HACK, and part of the problem....the BIG problem!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Each day I expect a link to a decent website, and to a credible human being. I won't bother any further.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

each day i expect a link to a decent website, and to a credible human being. I won't bother any further.

this ^^^^^^
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Each day I look to see if Alex does a trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

Each day I look to see if Alex does a trade

Even though I have 115 trades it's hard as hell to complete trades. If you don't have a 1/1 jersey patch refractor auto GU card of some obscure quarterback that may never play a down in the leauge you can forget it. If anything someone should invent a time machine so that we can go back on the school yard and the front porch in our youth and just trade cards because they are fun and we enjoy them and not to put our kids and grankids throught Harvard.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 01-23-2013 at 12:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well Veggie me and you have gotten one done and if there is anything in the future I might have feel free to drop me a line.But your 115 compared to Alex's 0 is something.I mean trade are hard but i got 48 in about 6 months and I have mostly low end.

Even though I have 115 trades it's hard as hell to complete trades. If you don't have a 1/1 jersey patch refractor card of some obscure quarterback that may be a starter in 3 years you can forget it. If anything someone should invent a time machine so that we can go back on the school yard and the front porch in our youth and just trade cards because they are fun and we enjoy them and not to put our kids and grankids throught Harvard.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I collect vintage Hockey cards, imagine the difficulty I have trading on here. 95% of all Hockey traders on here started when Sidney Crosby was drafted. I started in 1959.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well Veggie me and you have gotten one done and if there is anything in the future I might have feel free to drop me a line.But your 115 compared to Alex's 0 is something.I mean trade are hard but i got 48 in about 6 months and I have mostly low end.

Yeah get @ me about trading again sometimes but you are right most of mines are low end it's just frustrating that I got thousands upon thousands of low end cards sitting around collecting dust because everyone is after the next big thing which ironically enough will be sitting in the same common box this time next year.

@Alex if you have any low end "junk" cards that you want to trade or trade for just for the hell of it get @ me.

Sorry to veer off topic guys but this could be considered political and economic because kids are the future of every industry including ours and if we price them out of it then there may not be any more trading cards one sad day.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I started back up at Beckett after a couple of years and in less than a moth I've made more trades than I have in the past year here. Veg is right, this can be a hard place to get a trade.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast