Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by WHyFLy View Post
    Sorry, nothing else...
    no problem. thanks anyway

  2. #12
    I have most of the 09-10 topps rc u need. interested in the Sterling Horford rc, the two press pass DJ Augustin rc's,
    Hidden Content

    Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

    Collect a player/team, add it to out rolodex... Hidden Content

    Have something you want to to share with the rest of us.....Hidden Content

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    I have most of the 09-10 topps rc u need. interested in the Sterling Horford rc, the two press pass DJ Augustin rc's,
    pm on the way

  4. #14
    I have all the cards below. You have a bunch I was interested on your trade page from a quick glance. I will have more time tomorrow/this weekend to make you a list. LMK what of these you still need. Thanks.

    -Ben

    10-11 Prestige:
    156
    161
    165
    168
    171
    172
    174
    175 (draft pick rights /999)
    184
    186
    188
    198
    200
    209
    213
    214
    216
    228
    229
    231
    242
    245

    10-11 Donruss:
    236
    239
    250
    256

    09-10 Upper Deck
    228

    09-10 Prestige:
    151
    158
    161
    177
    184
    189
    201
    203
    216
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

    I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDenham View Post
    I have all the cards below. You have a bunch I was interested on your trade page from a quick glance. I will have more time tomorrow/this weekend to make you a list. LMK what of these you still need. Thanks.

    -Ben

    10-11 Prestige:
    156
    161
    165
    168
    171
    172
    174
    175 (draft pick rights /999)
    184
    186
    188
    198
    200
    209
    213
    214
    216
    228
    229
    231
    242
    245

    10-11 Donruss:
    236
    239
    250
    256

    09-10 Upper Deck
    228

    09-10 Prestige:
    151
    158
    161
    177
    184
    189
    201
    203
    216
    i need everything that's still listed in the OP. Just let me know when you get a full list of everything you have. Thanks so much!

  6. #16

  7. #17
    Have all the 0910 UD rookies except the Blake Griffin, and the 0910 Prestige #184 and #242...need them all still? I like most of your Wolves and Bulls cards - have a few, but still need quite a few of what you have.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by garnett_21 View Post
    Have all the 0910 UD rookies except the Blake Griffin, and the 0910 Prestige #184 and #242...need them all still? I like most of your Wolves and Bulls cards - have a few, but still need quite a few of what you have.
    just updated my list. small change: just got the Griffin and Jennings UD RCs. I still need the rest of the UD RCs, and the prestige RCs. Which cards exactly were you interested in? Thanks for the post!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by garnett_21 View Post
    Have all the 0910 UD rookies except the Blake Griffin, and the 0910 Prestige #184 and #242...need them all still? I like most of your Wolves and Bulls cards - have a few, but still need quite a few of what you have.
    and did you mean you had all the Prestige RCs except those two? or do you only have those two?

  10. #20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •