Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    dez is available towards those 2. usually sells $45-50 not sure what it books. what value were you looking for on the willis and Williams?
    MY BUCKET

    Hidden Content

  2. #22

    mzchops's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,824
    Country
    Card Cash
    90.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by acecardking34 View Post
    dez is available towards those 2. usually sells $45-50 not sure what it books. what value were you looking for on the willis and Williams?

    pm sent
    Hidden Content
    I trade by common sense, i collect for the hobby not to make a profit this is not my job!

  3. #23
    hey you had asked about kobes... i do have this


  4. #24

    mzchops's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,824
    Country
    Card Cash
    90.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    very nice what are you looking for on it, i also asked in your post if you have any lebrons?
    Hidden Content
    I trade by common sense, i collect for the hobby not to make a profit this is not my job!

  5. #25
    Like the Brady Contenders. I have an incoming Kobe Ultimate Auto Jersey #/75 I can throw at your for starters, LMK if you liked that and anything else to get a deal done
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

  6. #26

    mzchops's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,824
    Country
    Card Cash
    90.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by nskrbec View Post
    Like the Brady Contenders. I have an incoming Kobe Ultimate Auto Jersey #/75 I can throw at your for starters, LMK if you liked that and anything else to get a deal done
    i'd be interested in the kobe, value? But didn't see anything else on your trade page do you have anything hiding?
    Hidden Content
    I trade by common sense, i collect for the hobby not to make a profit this is not my job!

  7. #27

    mzchops's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,824
    Country
    Card Cash
    90.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    2 trades down!!!! who's next?
    Hidden Content
    I trade by common sense, i collect for the hobby not to make a profit this is not my job!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by mzchops View Post
    i'd be interested in the kobe, value? But didn't see anything else on your trade page do you have anything hiding?
    Check my PC, some may be available. Kobe only has had 1 sell, a little over 300 so thats where I'm at on it. PM me if you liked anything else.
    thanks
    Skrb
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by mzchops View Post
    do you have scans of these
    favre
    manning
    emmitt
    griffen
    yes I'll get them to you
    collecting UFC! Chael Sonnen, Eddie Wineland, Jared Hamman CHECK OUT My LIST For UPDATED, NICER CARDS ![B]:
    Hidden Content
    2009 Certified IMmortals patch auto /25 set: 16/20 (80%)

  10. #30

    mzchops's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,824
    Country
    Card Cash
    90.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by nskrbec View Post
    Check my PC, some may be available. Kobe only has had 1 sell, a little over 300 so thats where I'm at on it. PM me if you liked anything else.
    thanks
    Skrb
    sorry didn't see anything else, thanks
    Hidden Content
    I trade by common sense, i collect for the hobby not to make a profit this is not my job!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •