Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

The bigger problem with the hobby is the shill bidding to drive up prices artificially. Both those cards are examples of this practice. I just don't get it because really the RNH is maybe a $5,000 card and the 1/1 Hardaway card was going good on auction until $7,000 and then the real shill stuff happened. If people want to pay that amount that is fine. When sellers are participating in these type of shill bidding practices it really ruins the hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

"No Hardaway card is worth more than $50.00 bucks. I don't even follow basketball and I know that."

As usual your knowledge of hobby pricing is astounding. We get it, you don't like what others do with their money, give it a rest for once with the BS pricing analysis.

Do some actual research on prices and you'll find Penny stuff sells up there with almost any sports figure http://www.ebay.com/csc/Cards-/212/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=penny+hardaway&LH_Complete=1 &LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Yes the 1/1 auction is a bogus result but it's still a card that would sell for several thousand at legitimate auction.
    Last edited by dahabsfan; 01-25-2013 at 03:39 AM.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

"No Hardaway card is worth more than $50.00 bucks. I don't even follow basketball and I know that."

As usual your knowledge of hobby pricing is astounding. We get it, you don't like what others do with their money, give it a rest for once with the BS pricing analysis.

Do some actual research on prices and you'll find Penny stuff sells up there with almost any sports figure http://www.ebay.com/csc/Cards-/212/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=penny+hardaway&LH_Complete=1 &LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Yes the 1/1 auction is a bogus result but it's still a card that would sell for several thousand at legitimate auction.

Not it would not, not several thousand.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

And I thought the first one was bad...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/111002714068?...84.m1438.l2649

This one doesn't even look shilled.. I think lol?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Next time you ever get your hands on a low numbered penny hardaway card from the 90s let me know. I be sure to give you $50.00 bucks.

No Hardaway card is worth more than $50.00 bucks. I don't even follow basketball and I know that.

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

And I thought the first one was bad...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/111002714068?...84.m1438.l2649

This one doesn't even look shilled.. I think lol?

That is beyond crazy. If it wasn't shilled, I dont see the buyer actually paying that kind of money. I think it will be relisted shortly.
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

i know this is old... but MOTHER OF GOD

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Not a big basketball guy, but for a time Penny was "the next coming" of Jordan or whoever, but than, like so many, he wasn't, injuries I believe...Same as Nuge, the next Gretzky, than not, too fragile...But who cares, if I was a billionaire i would own a few copies of every single player's Cup RC.... than again, maybe not, what would be the thrill? Like the guy who had the world's biggest Gretzky collection, the thrill of the chase was over and he sold it off. Would be more exciting helping others go to college or start a small business...
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123