Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topps Redemptions....

Hey i recently got a Bowman Sterling Silver, Vick,McCoy,RGIII Triple auto redemption. and i redeemed it online. I don't do redemptions much and all. But for a week when i go to get in update, it is saying pending. Usually how long do cards card to complete the redemption and get shipped out? Pretty pumped for this card so... that is why im asking...
    Eagles Insider For Sportsradio Am 1470 the Fox
    Follow me on twitter @Jeff1470TheFox

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

it can be a month or 2 or it may never get produced. Topps for me has lousy CS, so staying on top of it with them is hopeless. I have always gotten my redemptions from Topps unlike Panini. Most I had to wait was close to 6 months for Strasburg to sign. Since it is a triple, most likely they are waiting on 1 or 2 players. I am sure they have RGIII's auto already obtained since he really hasnt been a redemption for most products.
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

On a side note with Topps redemptions. I've heard that under no circumstances do they honor old expired redemptions. I know that Pannini will usually give you something aslong as you e-mail.. Upperdeck has a contest where you mail in expired redemptions and you get entered into a drawing for possibly winning something.. Has Topps ever done anything like a contest? I have a huge stack of Topps epired redemptions from busting a case of 07 Topps TX
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfanincltnc View Post
    it can be a month or 2 or it may never get produced. Topps for me has lousy CS, so staying on top of it with them is hopeless. I have always gotten my redemptions from Topps unlike Panini. Most I had to wait was close to 6 months for Strasburg to sign. Since it is a triple, most likely they are waiting on 1 or 2 players. I am sure they have RGIII's auto already obtained since he really hasnt been a redemption for most products.
    Thank you for the feedback. Hopefully they produce it! I would love to get this card! Since im a huge Eagles fan and was an RGIII fan in college.

Hidden Content
    [B]Back collecting cards! Looking for Eagles autos and Autos of Superstars, HOFs, Super Bowl MVPs, or anything that catches my eye!/B]

Still nothing updated, still says pending it has been over a month now... anyone have a contact number or email if this drags out any longer...

Hidden Content

Well still nothing....

Hidden Content

Not very happy with Topps at the moment. I had some high-value redemptions that they apparently couldn't fulfill. Instead of sending something of similar value, they just sent random junk--basically a $5 card to replace a $100 card. Got 2 of these this week. Both of these cards were from 2012 sets.
    Want List: 1999 Score Reprint Auto: Irvin, Aikman Topps Archives Auto: Pele
    1997 UD Legends SOTT: Franco Harris, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, Steve Largent
    Topps Tall Boy Mini Autographs: Luck, RGIII, Wilson A&G Auto: Kobayashi, Kate Upton, Koufax, Mays, Aaron
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jml20 View Post
    Not very happy with Topps at the moment. I had some high-value redemptions that they apparently couldn't fulfill. Instead of sending something of similar value, they just sent random junk--basically a $5 card to replace a $100 card. Got 2 of these this week. Both of these cards were from 2012 sets.
    Curious to hear what you got. I have a couple high dollar-value redemptions (one books at $600) outstanding with zero movement on any of them for some time. Topps customer service has been garbage so far so I just want to know what I have in store...
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants72 View Post
    Curious to hear what you got. I have a couple high dollar-value redemptions (one books at $600) outstanding with zero movement on any of them for some time. Topps customer service has been garbage so far so I just want to know what I have in store...
    2012 Allen & Ginter Red Autograph #/10 Max Scherzer was replaced with a Topps Bert Blyleven Auto #/50 and a 2012 Allen & Ginter Red Autograph #/10 Guy Bluford was replaced with a Topps Dwight Gooden Auto #/199. Topps manufactured cards specifically for redemption replacements. Here's a link to one of the Blyleven autos http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=281120160250
    Want List: 1999 Score Reprint Auto: Irvin, Aikman Topps Archives Auto: Pele
    1997 UD Legends SOTT: Franco Harris, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, Steve Largent
    Topps Tall Boy Mini Autographs: Luck, RGIII, Wilson A&G Auto: Kobayashi, Kate Upton, Koufax, Mays, Aaron
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast