Humpday trading--Full bucket

LMK what you need. Mainly looking for Luck, Osweiler, Kaepernick, Tannehill, Ryan, D. Thomas, Decker, Von Miller, Doug Martin, Alfred Morris, other star/HOFer and rookie auto's. Also will trade for anything that catches my eye.

Also still need most of the 2012 Momentum Rookie jersey auto's /399, /499,/599 for my set
    I trade by BV

PHOTOBUCKET:
    Hidden Content

Any NY Giants in the bucket I might have missed
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Any NY Giants in the bucket I might have missed
    don't know--which ones did u see?? should be 4 Giants auto's and the 2 dayne jersey cards
    I trade by BV

PHOTOBUCKET:
    Hidden Content

the pictures came up small i i could not make out a few.Please CMB seeif there is anything you like I always interested in Giants auto
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Will you comb through my bucket and see if you find anything. I'd really like your D and O jersey cards. Working on a nameplate. I'm just starting out.
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, and Alex Green. I am also starting a Coby Fleener PC.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    the pictures came up small i i could not make out a few.Please CMB seeif there is anything you like I always interested in Giants auto
    didn't see anything bud--thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jrawk1120 View Post
    Will you comb through my bucket and see if you find anything. I'd really like your D and O jersey cards. Working on a nameplate. I'm just starting out.
    nothing for me but thanks
    I trade by BV

PHOTOBUCKET:
    Hidden Content