Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Seems like they aren't going to be able to live up to the hype on this thing....
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I know this is a long shot, but Richard Sherman has become very popular in the past season, and he has no cards out yet?
    Hidden Content
    Bucket fully updated. Looking for any Miami Dolphins.
    #FinsUp
    ANY Dolphin GU/Auto can find a home with me!

It’s for a redemption card that is too “too big to picture,” according to Leaf.
    Autographed 8x10 of the mystery person?

I'm hoping for Buddy Ryan :-)
    Want List: 1999 Score Reprint Auto: Irvin, Aikman Topps Archives Auto: Pele
    1997 UD Legends SOTT: Franco Harris, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, Steve Largent
    Topps Tall Boy Mini Autographs: Luck, RGIII, Wilson A&G Auto: Kobayashi, Kate Upton, Koufax, Mays, Aaron
    Hidden Content

Hmmmm wonder how this will go over.

Wait, they couldn't even come up with an actual autoed card? A cut auto? That is about as anticlimactic as it gets. Judging from the lack of responses here, I am not alone.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I believe there are legality issues with him signing so that is why they used a cut. It is a loophole but seems like a slippery slope.

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Wait, they couldn't even come up with an actual autoed card? A cut auto? That is about as anticlimactic as it gets. Judging from the lack of responses here, I am not alone.
    They aren't paying him anything so they have to resort to using cuts and having drawings/paintings instead of pictures.

I wonder when Johnny goes Pro, if he's going to tell Leaf to piss off because of this? I know I wouldn't be happy about this.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast