PRIZM RETAIL JACKPOT: LeBron and Kobe

This is why people keep breaking Prizm Retail for boxes like this [not mine] All I can say is WOW!!!
    Last edited by Golden Schaub; 01-23-2013 at 07:36 PM.

From 1 retail box????
    I Collect- Ray Allen, Dirk Nowitzki, Reggie Miller, Jason Williams
    New Bucket, still updating
    Hidden Content Everything is open to offers
    Will PAY for the whereabouts of the 2003/04 Flair Final Edition Auto Jason Williams 1/1!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fireice113 View Post
    From 1 retail box????
    Yeap one box!! LeBron already sold!!! Also the first time I have seen a box with 3 rc greens as well

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Schaub View Post
    Yeap one box!! LeBron already sold!!! Also the first time I have seen a box with 3 rc greens as well
    smart selling the Lebron, how much did you get for it by the way. That is a great box. I bought 12 loose retail packs and hit only 1 green. I think I am done buying them though, just had the itch to hit a green.

that is disgusting! congrats!

-Ben
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    smart selling the Lebron, how much did you get for it by the way. That is a great box. I bought 12 loose retail packs and hit only 1 green. I think I am done buying them though, just had the itch to hit a green.
    lebron was sold for $300.00

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Schaub View Post
    lebron was sold for $300.00
    Wow good job on that sale, soon people these cards are going to go down in value.

Crazy with the lbj kobe and three rooks. Nice hit. I've been scouring the local targets to see if they re-stocked. I'm going to a not so local target tomorrow since I can't find any
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jprt80 View Post
    Crazy with the lbj kobe and three rooks. Nice hit. I've been scouring the local targets to see if they re-stocked. I'm going to a not so local target tomorrow since I can't find any
    yeah but now I figured out that people can actually search green refractors, as per ebay