Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyboy3's Items on eBay

Totally fed up with this racket...

I've had enough of this crap. Tired of getting 'sniped on' by some dum nubie on a card for my PC and then seeing it relisted for sale 2 weeks later at 2 to 3 times what i lost it at. Happened about 6 times in the last month or so. Sorry but I aint got time to sit around and wait by my computer for auctions to end. Don't these know anything? Yer not gonna sell it for twice of what you bot it for. I have busted exactly FOUR boxes this year. After the first 3 boxes of Inception (which were absolutle rubbish), I picked up a box of OVERPRICED TTT only for the fact that I really like this set every year. I think I probably made back about 20% of what I paid for it. Thanks Topps. And dont even get me started on Panini...Those jackwads still owe me a redemption from 2011 Absolute. Might as well write that one off...

That being said... EVERY THING in my bucket is for sale. Anything that isn't under PACKERS, BADGERS, or YOUNT I will entertain offers on. I have a folder marked 'PC' in my bucket, all available for the right price.

Now... wheres the smiley face givin' the double bird??
    Last edited by WVcoltsfan; 01-24-2013 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Language

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DUBLup07's Items on eBay

Amen brother! I had a 1/1 pc.....yeah right!!! Same damn thing! Every single card sniped last second by one of the same 2-3 big sellers who do it. Ebay has destroyed the hobby imo....great place to get cards, but if we sit by the computer just to get sniped. Takes every ounce of fun out of it. Same goes with "trading". Its everything but that nowadays! Only thing everyone is worried about is SV, SV, SV. I remember back in the day. "hey, you have a card I like"...."Crazy, you have a card I like"....want to trade? Deal....DONE....anyways....thought I'd rant to. GLWS bud!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DUBLup07's Items on eBay

If that DeAngelo Patch is still available next week, I'll prolly scoop it up as a gift for a card buddy. He is a diehard Skins fan. PM me a price all I'll remember to get it. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

could you give me a price on these?

Donruss Threads Hines Ward patch
    triple threads sproles/thomas

BANNED

Country

If you put a high enough bid on the card your going after you probably won't lose it. You can't blame someone for bidding higher on a card when your low balling

Blog Entries
    Country

I like the J. Best 1/1

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    BO(49)
    Country

If you put a high enough bid on the card your going after you probably won't lose it. You can't blame someone for bidding higher on a card when your low balling

+1 .. It's in the hands of the OP to make sure he gets it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyboy3's Items on eBay

Who said anything about low balling? I bid the max I'm willing to pay for a card and then I dont sit around waiting till the last seconds of an auction to bid it up. If ebay would put a general ending time on auctions instead of posting the exact second an auction ends it would make it little more enjoyable.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

lmk ben roethlisberger gu
    hines ward gu

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Price on the DeAngelo Hall mammoth patch and the Mallett Triple threads?
    Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast