Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    hanstess's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,416
    Country
    Card Cash
    350.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(44)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

    WTTF Kirk Cousins Chrome & Platinum RC's

    Feel free to check my bucket or let me know who you're looking for in return. Thanks!
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

  2. #2
    Have these 2. Like the Jacquizz Rodgers Sepia, LeSean McCoy Platinum and the Crown Percy Harvin. Can we do anything? LMK

    12 Topps Chrome Kirk Cousins
    12 Topps Platinum Orange Refractors Kirk Cousins
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    check this link guy just pulled the cousins red refractor
    http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...ter-break.html
    I collect- Any 49ers contenders autos. Also collect Janoris Jenkins


    photobucket address: Hidden Content

  4. #4



    rtsjr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11,528
    Country
    Card Cash
    7,394.03
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    have topps chrome cousins


    lmk trade for jj watt rc

  5. #5
    I have a TC Ref & xFractor Rc. Needs are below, lmk if we can help each other out ... Thx -Dave-
    2012 CHROME Needs
    2011 Contenders Insert Needs

    I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

    Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.


    Hidden Content

  6. #6

    hanstess's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,416
    Country
    Card Cash
    350.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(44)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Have these 2. Like the Jacquizz Rodgers Sepia, LeSean McCoy Platinum and the Crown Percy Harvin. Can we do anything? LMK

    12 Topps Chrome Kirk Cousins
    12 Topps Platinum Orange Refractors Kirk Cousins
    Only one I could really do for them would be the Percy Crown...lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by robertspangler View Post
    check this link guy just pulled the cousins red refractor
    http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...ter-break.html
    Wow, gonna check that out. Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    have topps chrome cousins


    lmk trade for jj watt rc
    At first glance, I have the following Watt RC's:
    Rising Rookies base, Prestige base, Topps base x2. LMK what ya like...thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by *StanglY* View Post
    I have a TC Ref & xFractor Rc. Needs are below, lmk if we can help each other out ... Thx -Dave-
    2012 CHROME Needs
    2011 Contenders Insert Needs
    Just checked but I don't have any of your want from the Chrome or Contenders. LMK if there is a certain brand you need of the guys in your sig. Thanks
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by hanstess View Post
    Just checked but I don't have any of your want from the Chrome or Contenders. LMK if there is a certain brand you need of the guys in your sig. Thanks
    Chrome would be cool, but anything you can find that matches up, preferably rc's ... Thx -Dave-
    Last edited by *StanglY*; 01-24-2013 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Added info ...

    I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

    Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.


    Hidden Content

  8. #8

    hanstess's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,416
    Country
    Card Cash
    350.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(44)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by *StanglY* View Post
    Chrome would be cool, but anything you can find that matches up, preferably rc's ... Thx -Dave-
    I have a Trent Richardson base chrome and Doug Martin chrome tallboy if that works.
    Collecting Cowboys, SF Giants and Sac Kings

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by hanstess View Post
    I have a Trent Richardson base chrome and Doug Martin chrome tallboy if that works.
    We're close (14-10), and good so far. Anything else ya can add? I can add a Dalton prism /216 (8) if it'll help ya even things up, if ya could use it of course ...

    I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

    Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.


    Hidden Content

  10. #10



    rtsjr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11,528
    Country
    Card Cash
    7,394.03
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    prestige watt want post it up ty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •