1/20/13 Card Show Pick Ups

Went to a Card show about an hour from my house. I took $155 cash with me with the thoughts of buying a high end card and then using the rest for mid and low end purchases. So, there wasn't a single high end card that I was interested in. My next thought was to buy wax but my new years resolution was to grab singles that I want instead. Anyway, I ended up with the following:

I paid $4 for this total. Considering that I wanted the Rondo Topps anyway...the other cards were just nice additions.

I paid $30 at this table. I took a chance hoping that the Kobe Metals were the rookies. They aren't. I like the Skylines though.

I paid $85 at this table. The guy wanted $130. I countered with $70. We settled on $85. The Production line is out of 399

I paid $8 here. There was no bargaining needed. The guy had it tagged at $8. It is out of 249.

Lastly,

I paid $15 for it. I have been looking for this card at a reasonable price.

I left with $13 in my pocket.
    I think I did OK. Nothing great but spent less than half of BV all together.

Thoughts? Opinions? I am curious to see if I am only seeing it as good because I have no other option but to think I did OK.

some pretty nice grabs man!
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

THank you. I didn't get that one really nice card that I was looking for but the money was just burning a hole in my pocket so it needed to go.

Great cards!! You got some awesome prices!!!

I think adding Kobe RCs is always a good thing! The Finest is pretty nice, too! All in all, I think you did just fine, and the only thing that really matters is if you are happy, which you are. Congrats!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware Super Collector