Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Anyone Else Finding It Hard To Get A Trade???

The past few months I have noticed it's been near impossible to get a trade up and goin (at least for me that is). The traffic seems to have gone way down, like only 1 in 5 posts I every get someone liking something, and on BO (before I was banned) people no matter what time would be on and my thread would get like 300 views and 10 replies in like 5 minutes...maybe a bit overwhelming but still...what's happening on here??

not sure, i have been making deals super easy.....
    If you only accept paypal gift, take a hike.

Weird. I'm young and don't have the spending budget of a lot of guys on here, so it's probably just that my cards aren't appealing to anyone.

i know these dont help

just keep trying.

Yeah that's true...I asked the mods about it, as they said I could get it appealed and taken off in a year...well they said they saw no reason to, because of my lack of trades...the only intrest I seem to get is in my nicer cards and they are guys with like 0 feedback in which I would have to send first...just annoying

just keep tryin bud.

Hey bud I responded in your other thread. I know it's "a nicer" card lol but I liked the Morris just a reminder. I have some nice stuff I can do in return. I'll be happy to get your trades up n running. Plus it looks like ya have a lot more interest in that thread in the last hour!!
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

Quote Originally Posted by RG3NFL View Post
    Yeah that's true...I asked the mods about it, as they said I could get it appealed and taken off in a year...well they said they saw no reason to, because of my lack of trades...the only intrest I seem to get is in my nicer cards and they are guys with like 0 feedback in which I would have to send first...just annoying
    I've asked about a couple of your cards in the past, but never got a response. I am basically giving away my PC on here and no one will give me a legit offer.

Also posted in one of your threads. I like the Morris and the Megatron patch. Shoot me a pm if you want to deal.
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    Also posted in one of your threads. I like the Morris and the Megatron patch. Shoot me a pm if you want to deal.
    sorry i was banned the past week, so haven't checked u out yet. about to now though!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast