Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by soxfanray View Post
    Hey bud I responded in your other thread. I know it's "a nicer" card lol but I liked the Morris just a reminder. I have some nice stuff I can do in return. I'll be happy to get your trades up n running. Plus it looks like ya have a lot more interest in that thread in the last hour!!
    thanks man about to check u out

2. Wata Photo
    Trading is pretty tough for us low end collectors. All I have is low end stuff and it seems pretty hard to find others interested in that stuff. I get trades, but just not as many as I used to.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

In football or hockey not really. Baseball is streaky. But in regards to basketball, I cant get rid of that collection to save my life.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post
    In football or hockey not really. Baseball is streaky. But in regards to basketball, I cant get rid of that collection to save my life.
    basketball forum is dead lol

I have found it easy a trade isn't going through only if I don't like the offer, but they have been more than fair offers. An issue could be the same I have at times and thinking your cards are worth more than the even BV for. Try not to over compensate and make things always in your favor give and take a little :D
    My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Keep your chin up, someone will trade with you

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    Keep your chin up, someone will trade with you
    was that supposd to be an insult?

Quote Originally Posted by RG3NFL View Post
    was that supposd to be an insult?
    No. I had a hard time trading when I first joined. It gets easier depending on who you are trading with, who you are trading for and who you are trading.

this site is good for low end trades too, i just traded a couple numbered cards for a couple numbered cards i needed... no trade is too small!
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Also, it helps to reply to PM's even if you aren't interested
    My Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast